The online racing simulator
I hardly ever play anymore so i figured a would release some old private skins. And i just added ghino's psd to one of them so credits to ghino. enjoy and feel free to edit!

more to come...
http://files.filefront.com/XRT ... /;13780486;/fileinfo.html
Attached images
XRT_JDank_real.jpg
XRT_JDank_change.jpg
XRT_JDank_danklit.jpg
Nice skins, just how i like them!
Quote from jonny dank :I hardly ever play anymore so i figured a would release some old private skins. And i just added ghino's psd to one of them so credits to ghino. enjoy and feel free to edit!

more to come...

Well somehow I recognise those rivets and their placement.

Next time you use parts from my work please credit.
This is an old Patch X skin. I don't have Patch X anymore, but I had this skin on my skins folder. Unfortunately, it was a sucky MS Paint work. I improved it a little bit in GIMP. C&C welcome.
Danny.............although this is better than your previous skins

It still isn't finished, you REALLY need to look at the edges at the front.....they are still white, so just add some more black there and it will be better.
Quote from daloonie :Well somehow I recognise those rivets and their placement.

Next time you use parts from my work please credit.

I don't know what rivets your talking about, but their old skins so if i did then i apologize
Nice!!!!!! :d
XRR Nuerburgring
That's bloody brilliant. Now all we need is Nordschleife for lfs and we're all set
Quote from daloonie :That's bloody brilliant. Now all we need is Nordschleife for lfs and we're all set

Funny, because I had a dream of driving a black XRR on the Nordschleife during a rainy night and losing it on Flugplatz.
Great skin paceman. Bloody nice render.
My self made, private skin for XRT. If you can, share your oppinion about it pls. THX.

Quote from BADLVBOY :Here you go. All skins are already uploaded in LFSW.

Wicked cool man! My only suggestion is that there's a TRD logo on the top of the car. As you know TRD means Toyota Racing Development, and the Silvia is a Nissan.
Youve cut S13 lights!!
Quote from feat :Youve cut S13 lights!!

I know. But with cutted s13 lights, it has almost a look as an Opel Calibra I think. But if you want, I can make the whole s13 lights
Quote from BADLVBOY :Request by stickylfs. He added me in msn and asked for XRT_S15_Furious PINK version so here it is. Already uploaded in LFSW.

Hey, you didn't credited me for request when you released red version
a simple one.

Skinfile
Quote from GloryJ :
Remove [1024] from the 1024x1024 version to upload it to lfsworld

Very nice
Quote from kiste :a simple one.

<red amd skin>

SKINFILE

Wow, this is really nice. Do you have a template for just the front winglets and the "mouth" that you could share?

The only thing that isn't impressive is the thin text on the wing. Usually cars will have big bold text there so it can be read easily. Overall it looks very nice.
Thank you mate.

The bodykit is from daloonie.
My first skin
Hi guys, this is my first skin made for LFS. It's made to resemble the Trans Island bus services livery. I know the skin colouring is abit crude cos I made it entirely in MS Paint using the paint brush. But still, it looks pretty good in game, except for uneven colouring (due to shaky hands )

Trans Island Bus Services is a bus operator in Singapore. It has since been merged into SMRT Group to form SMRT Buses. The livery is of a red and black one. To me it looked pretty disgusting :P The Trans Island livery is way cooler... XD

For comparison:

The real life:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianfuller/52610803/

In-game:
the first two attachments of the XRG in garage

For Singaporeans, it'll be more familiar to you. Anyway, enjoy!

P.S. Any kind S2 soul can help me upload the skin to LFSW. If you could help me upload it, great thanks to you!

P.S.2 Pardon me for using the old XRG template as I couldn't find the one for Patch Z in JPG format. But still works a treat.
Attached images
lfs_00000117.JPG
lfs_00000120.JPG
XRG_SG-TransIsland.jpg
Beater
I was actually trying to make it look bad this time! Big thanks to daloonie for the dent effects on the car and the person at Master Skinnerz that made the XRG Body kit. Without them i would not have made my skin. Also, I included my cell number (on purpose) on the for sale sign, if you can not read it, it says 706-761-6832 (actual cell phone number!!). I am single, FYI, you can call me anytime except after around ten, I do recieve txt messages! Anyway the skin. I present XRG_BEATER
2048 (erase the two after the name, or you won't be able to use the skin online.)
Attached images
XRG_BEATER1024.jpg
XRG_BEATER1024 (2).jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG