The online racing simulator
I recently saw "The Mist" inspired by Stephen King and I realy liked it
Quote from Sir moi 407 :I recently saw "The Mist" inspired by Stephen King and I realy liked it

your easily pleased lol. i thought it was shizzer
That's because you didn't like the horrible end
ur right, the acting was horrible at the end, and all the way through the movie. it was just a joke. comparable to pantomime
The Uninvited. Pretty good recent show. Tho the soundtrack has the odd touch of Hellraiser in it.

Sunshine Boys. Classic movie...

Let the Right One In. Another good show...

Lady Die .. More a documentry. Some interesting stuff

Tyson. New Documentry about his life from the man himself...

Laid To Rest. Great for gore effects and decent.
Waltz with Bashir, I can't really say how truthful or how much propaganda there's in it, nonetheless it offers an interesting graphic style, a nice plot and BTW every attempt to show the holocaust wasn't just one is more than welcome.
#734 - STF
Weeds.
Has 4 seasons, i`m watching S3_E01 now. It`s brilliant.
Star Trek (the new one).

What a film.

It's similar to Star Wars in scale, very very good film. Nothing like the previous ones, which, lets be honest, can only be a good thing.
Star Trek

My hopes were not very high for this film, I had read some negative reviews. But having watched it and been blown away I have decided to ignore reviews from IGN in future, since they clearly have very little taste and are deliberately negative just to get attention. The film was amazing, the special effects were immense and the story kept me on the edge of my seat for the whole film. It could have gone on for 8 hours and I would still be as interested as I was in the first 10 minutes. The acting was superb, especially Zachary Quinto as Spock and Simon Pegg as Scotty. This has to be film of the year.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This has to be film of the year.

I think its a bit early to say that, calm down fella

I was pleasantly surprised, it was indeed a great bit of entertainment. Far better than i expected tbh.

Film of the year? I doubt it. You wont even remember it in 2 months. It was a great bit of popcorn cinema, but just like last years "greatest film of all time" (IMDB is so full of shit) The Dark Knight, its got absolutely no substance and will be soon forgotten apart from by the fanboys.

If a better film than Star Trek doesn't come out in the next 7 months it's a very sad reflection on the movie industry.
Snatch (with Jason Statham) ... Freakin good movie! From year 2000
Fired Up

Funniest movie ive seen in a long while even funny enough to go watch it twice.
The Day Of The Jackal (1973). So much better than the 1997 remake (with Bruce Willis, Richard Gere and Sidney Poitier). Follows the story of the hitman "The Jackal" who is hired to assassinate the French President Charles de Gaulle.
Tigerland. Yet another Vietnam movie but one well worth watching.
I saw Truth In 24 yesterday again . That's awesome movie. I recommend to watch that! It's available in iTunes for free
Quote from TypeRacing :I saw Truth In 24 yesterday again . That's awesome movie. I recommend to watch that! It's available in iTunes for free

I can only second that. God knows how many times i have watched it now, and still aint bored!
Can't seem to find it on iTunes anymore, which sucks because I want to watch it.
ah yes, brilliant stuff that is and snatch too
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Can't seem to find it on iTunes anymore, which sucks because I want to watch it.

Its on US iTunes only.
there are other methods of gettings it RU
I'd recommend Chopper and Das Experiment, both I watched last night back to back on bbc2 (til 4am >_<) but I'd highly recommend both..... Das Experiment was kinda weird but enjoyable to watch.... in German with English subs.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG