The online racing simulator
2009 V8 Supercar skin-pack WIP
(CANCELED) Sorry all who were looking forward to this but we unfortunately lost all our skin files so we couldn't finishe of the skins, Sorry

Hey guys.

Seeing LFSEA have stopped the skinning of the V8's this year, Domme and myself have started doing the skins, so far we are 27/31 cars through, and it will probably be finished within the next two weeks.

Here is the preveiw so far... Figured out we didn't finish them all LOL

Keep looking here for more info on the skin-pack!

Thanks, Nick.
Looking great Tinky! That's a heavy work load for 2 people. What happened to LFSEA?
Not quite sure, actually, apperantly they don't have enough time on their hands for this skin pack

Thanks
looks good, cant wait to see them finished!!
LFSEA has closed down as well.
Oh and btw Nick, I'm on the V8 Central forum aswell.
Already it looks great. I always liked the V8 Supercar skinpacks and I think i will love yours.
Lookin' good guys, well done!
Alright guys, the skins are done, now for logos, stay tuned
Thanks for the info! V8 Supercars is one of the many Series I´d love to watch over here in Germany, as many of the other series like A1GP, GP2, BTCC, FIA GT, LMS, ALMS, Indycar and all sorts of stuff. But there is no free tv channel that broadcasts all this stuff. Anyways, good luck with finishing your pack!
I've updated my first post with a preview of all our skins weve done so far.. Getting there i guess :P
Hey guys, i'm the other skinner, Domme.
We've been extremely busy but we are still continuing this project of ours hopefully we can get it done before Bathurst (Around October).

Kind Regards,
Domme
That is so wicked :headbang::laola:
I am a big fan of the V8's i go for holden...What do you go for??
looking forward to this.
Bad news guys this skinpack will not continue due to i lost all my files on my pc!!! (which includes the majority of the skins from the pack) :@
I am not sure what has happen and i am very fraustrated!! Hours of work vanished...

If i am able to regain all the Psd's to the skinpack i will continue but at the moment it's all gone, my music, my family photo's all gone!

Sorry to hear that Domme
Quote from iMCk. :Bad news guys this skinpack will not continue due to i lost all my files on my pc!!! (which includes the majority of the skins from the pack) :@
I am not sure what has happen and i am very fraustrated!! Hours of work vanished...

If i am able to regain all the Psd's to the skinpack i will continue but at the moment it's all gone, my music, my family photo's all gone!

If you accidentally deleted the files you can probably still recover them by using an application like Recuva or Restoration.
any chace you can make more?
When I get the time i might be able to.
What one do you want mate?
even though im an aussie, can i get greg murphy's if that's allright
can I get the HRT garth tander car
nope, you can't your a demo racer.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG