The online racing simulator
latest smoke mod
(9 posts, started )
latest smoke mod
http://www.kegetys.net/lfs/

I think it is broken again after patch T4... could someone else check?
I am using the latest one but it does not work.
#2 - herki
it's not broken, it just doesn't work with the new version. You have to wait for for Kegetys to make another update (which would be quite nice )
Well I mean the new version "breaks" it.. I know it has not changed since I downloaded it... He has been updating it regularly I see.
It is made for T and T != T4 so it wont work (Well, it might but that would be very unlikely). It is a bit of work to get all the mods updated so I only tend to do it for the non-test patches since the test patches usually have a very short "lifetime".
Quote from Kegetys :It is made for T and T != T4 so it wont work (Well, it might but that would be very unlikely). It is a bit of work to get all the mods updated so I only tend to do it for the non-test patches since the test patches usually have a very short "lifetime".

Thats understandable, Cheers for keeping your mods updated though m8. It was real nice to see them there the day of the last patch release
Did he say that a T5 would be coming out? He may have.. might as well wait for that one before updating..

Love the smoke mod!!!
#8 - herki
oh yes, I guess it would be hard for Kegetys to keep up with Scawen's update frequency
LOL- well yeah the last few days.. been crazy.

latest smoke mod
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG