The online racing simulator
Mercury 5yr anniversary & closing
(114 posts, started )
sad news! I wish you all good luck in the future, both in real life and on LFS. You've showed some really good racing, and I've been greatful and happy to drive with you guys. Great post!
Yea as zero said, can't say that i didn't see this coming.
Anyhow it is very sad moment for all of us and we all will miss you in league's racing, where we had many enjoyable moments with you guys.

I wish all the best to members, even I didn't get along very best with some of you, to find great new homes and stay with LFS for many more years.
goodbye mercury and good luck to all in all oter things.
Sad news indeed, I've got to agree with you Paul, LFS is getting too repetitive but deep in me there's hope that within this year we'll get something that will light the fire, I wish you all the very best and good luck! We'll miss you Merc!
Wow. That's quite something. That's too bad . Good luck with future stuff.
Wll this is bad new´s ,but thanks to all the people in Mercury, you have really made your mark on this sim.I hope that is means that you will all find new homes and not leave the LFS .
Many teams nowadays struggle to keep their members motivated, the current development of lfs is slow but still promising for the patient. Mercury has been one of the very few top teams in the community, we were happy to race with you guys in several different leagues. Now when the big (v) leave the scene you can be proud of what you've achieved over the last years.
We all hope to still see you on the tarmac from time to time!
The show must go on.

greetz from all of

Concept Racing
Quite a shock One of the best LFS teams closing.
Congrats on reaching 5 years, and good luck to the team members.
Well written first post btw.
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
That was unexpected. You have always managed to survive and even perform well, at times with barely a handful of active members.

No doubt we've had disagreements at times as competitive creatures. But this team and its drivers have given me some of my best racing experiences. It was a real pleasure racing with you guys, hopefully it's not the last we see of you.
:sadbanana
My favourite madhouse is closing down... Good luck after your carrier chaps
Not good news, but atleast you have good intentions. Another one of the best teams of LFS quits. I would like to remind ocrana,cyber,etc here.
Mercury always did a great job during these 5 years, allien racing. Good luck to all of you.
Yup, this is sad....Mercury has always been one of the best. Will be sad to not have you around anymore. Good luck to all of you!
Very well written Paul. Sad news for community and end of another era in LFS for me. Good luck to all drivers.
What ever we say it is all known that you guys are one of the most respected teams around here.

Its a big lose for this community but you will be remembered.

Wish ya all members the best whatever comes in their future.
This week will be something big... they say that last days before a star dissapears she shines the brightest.
Sad news. Mercury was 1 of my favourite teams.
lawl, everyone is so "sad" and "awww" but in the back of everyone's head is prolly "omg omg we godda get bawbag into our team"

bunch of hypocrites. sry paul, xoxo
That kick in your butt still itches, scipy?

Too bad for Mercury, another blow to the whole LFS community.
This is really surprising for me, didn't see this coming . Anyway i wish you all the best for future racing and i hope you have some nice races in your "last" week as a great team
This is really sad news, this was my fav team, Every time they were in the MOE i would be cheering them on from the side. (mainly Mooney) congrats on the 5yrs though. That is some achievement on its own.

I wish the best of luck to the Ex drivers, and am sure yous will be finding another great team.
gratz on the 5 years merc, you've allways been a team that i have looked up to. sorry to hear about the closure.

haha scipy, its soooo true
Sorry to hear , always a team to look upto ..
Best of luck in the future guys..
Im shocked to read that.
Since i joined the scene Ive always looked up to Mercury and respected them and now that its closing i don't know what to say
Very sad news. I saw this thread on the front page, but part of it was missing. It said 'Mercury 5yr anniversary &' and I thought "Wow, that's brilliant, I'll go and congratulate them! I like Mercury!"

Then I saw the 'closing'. I'll be sure to pop along to the server for some fun, but I know I won't win against you lot!
Very surprised.. it's a shame to have one less top team to compete against but I guess it's understandable given the slow development and how long you've all been around in LFS.

I'm sure we'll still see most of you around anyway! (Even if it's only on the forum.)

Edit: Former MoE winners: 05/6 n!, 06/7 Cyber, 07/8 Mercury, ...

Mercury 5yr anniversary & closing
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG