The online racing simulator
Demo users! - **S2 License giveaway**
(174 posts, closed, started )
no one's posted replays yet. can i pm u mine so as to avoid any funny business :P
Oh wait, one question before I do my best. Does it have to be a Hotlap, or can it be just a single lap with a running start as long as it's still 'valid' (Not running into grass, etc.) ?
All replays must be HLVC, and done in hotlap mode, and posted in this thread to be valid.
I understand your reactions, but griggski was just helping me with the skins
Quote from IKke5165 :I understand your reactions, but griggski was just helping me with the skins

According to your post here you are Grigg94, and already have an S2 license.
can you answer my above post please
Quote from danowat :According to your post here you are Grigg94, and already have an S2 license.

That is not my post it was from griggski who was helping me with the skins and I do not know why he has posted that, I'll try to contact him and ask him to remove that post and if you still do not believe me you can ask Krammeh, sno, gav and other people from LTC (LiveToCruise) about me not being griggski.

EDIT: he also had my account login details so he could post it if he had a update.
removing the post will only serve to make it way more suspicious, I think you've blown your chances on this one.
Quote from IKke5165 :That is not my post it was from griggski who was helping me with the skins and I do not know why he has posted that, I'll try to contact him and ask him to remove that post and if you still do not believe me you can ask Krammeh, sno, gav and other people from LTC (LiveToCruise) about me not being griggski.

EDIT: he also had my account login details so he could post it if he had a update.

I dunno, sounds iffy to me, I'll have to see if I can find out who you really are some way.

I don't know who griggski is, how he is related to Grigg94, or yourself.
XFG - 1:37.00
XRG - 1:38.79 clearly nowhere near good enough, especially as i can't use my wheel yet as it doesn't fit on the table. i'll only be able to use the wheel after the comp has finished
Attached files
oli17_BL1_XRG_13879.spr - 108.2 KB - 271 views
oli17_BL1_XFG_13700.spr - 140.7 KB - 259 views
Griggski got involved with the skinning because he was to late to sign up and participate, because I knew him from the LTC server and forum he was willing to help me. Thats the only way we know each other, i'll ask some of the LTC crew to contact you via PM or post here if you prefer that.
Back on topic...
I managed a 1.36.xx with XFG and 1.39.xx with XRG. I keep trying though...

[UPDATE]

XRG made 1.37.xx!!! More to come!

Some tenths of the second of the XFG time. Lap 10!
Attached files
rotary999_BL1_XRG_13785.spr - 246.8 KB - 288 views
rotary999_BL1_XFG_13633_2.spr - 937.7 KB - 268 views
Quote from LFSn00b :I lol'd.

Still trying to claim you're not grigg... You already told us at the skinning thread that you are him.

I never said i'm griggski, griggski said he was me. I can't control what other people say, can I?
I am trying to get this issue cleared up, just please refrain (anybody) from posting about it anymore till I get it sorted.

Thanks.
Quote from IKke5165 :I never said i'm griggski, griggski said he was me. I can't control what other people say, can I?

Proof it that ur are grigg.

Post a whole text of 10 lines here in dutch.
And then we'll speak again!
Oke wat wil je weten, waar ik woon, hoe ik heet, een paar moeilijke woorden en de betekenis ervan ik zou anders ook niet weten wat ik hier zou moeten schrijven. Een paar sprookjes mischien? sneeuwwitje en de zeven dwergen, doornroosje, paponzel, etc, etc. ? tja ik weet heet ook niet meer en ik word er langzaam aan een beetje moe van dit gedoe marja het zei zo.
Quote from IKke5165 :Oke wat wil je weten, waar ik woon, hoe ik heet, een paar moeilijke woorden en de betekenis ervan ik zou anders ook niet weten wat ik hier zou moeten schrijven. Een paar sprookjes mischien? sneeuwwitje en de zeven dwergen, doornroosje, paponzel, etc, etc. ? tja ik weet heet ook niet meer en ik word er langzaam aan een beetje moe van dit gedoe marja het zei zo.

I believe him, this guy is himself and not grigg.
Please let him compete
#94 - sno
Quote from IKke5165 :I never said i'm griggski, griggski said he was me. I can't control what other people say, can I?

He aint griggski and everyone telling something else is just not telling the truth.

Quote from rockclan :Proof it that ur are grigg.

Post a whole text of 10 lines here in dutch.
And then we'll speak again!

how about u proof that he is? stop bothering others and get back to things that are some kind of importent. I never likes the bla bla in this forums cause everyone thinks he is something special and got to say something to everything. If u dont have a clue what ur talking bout just tont talk at all.

Just my 2 cent ...
I think I won't take part in this competition no more.

The reason: I will be obliterated by this competition. If it was a competition on BL2 I would have a chance, but in BL1, I will stand no chance.
#96 - WSR
Am I elligible to join?
I would say so, unless you are an S2 license holder in disguise
Danowat when will you be posting your conclusion?
hello guys i am griggski i met ikke on LTC demo cruise server and he said that my skins are realy good and that there is a skin competition on lfs forums, Therefore My account wasn't signed up for the skinning competition. Ikke then said he has one signed up so i said that i will compete on his username just to try and win him a LFS S2 account.

Thanks

Griggski
i don't buy it... but i'm glad i'm not the one who has to make that determination...

it would be easier if you were a mod or a dev though, you could just do a bunch of ip checks...
This thread is closed

Demo users! - **S2 License giveaway**
(174 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG