The online racing simulator
Quote from Furiously-Fast :So let me get this straight. Posting screens of the original car, with a few different parts is legal, as a screenshot, but a completely new mesh isn't?

Mesh editing is a breach of the EULA. Promoting it is just plain disrespectful, and against our forum rules. Monitoring the behaviour of individuals, who know what they're posting on the forum is against the rules, is time-consuming. So I figure if you're not going to respect this forum environment or its sponsors, you have no place here. Pretty simple, really.
Oh well, it was (sorta) fun while it lasted. Now I can't use mods to keep me playing this game!

At this development speed, and nothing us players who payed for the game can change, all I can say is good luck for the future of LFS.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Oh well, it was (sorta) fun while it lasted. Now I can't use mods to keep me playing this game!

At this development speed, and nothing us players who payed for the game can change, all I can say is good luck for the future of LFS.

i think its ok when you use them, just dont tell anyone or post screenshots of it if you want to keep posting in this forum for the future
I had a couple of old edits,so i decided to show them, and i don't realy know if they're any good.
Attached images
night race.jpg
test ff.jpg
-
(Drift King CZ) DELETED by Drift King CZ : Double posted... putted all in one.
Like the wheels .
Quote from feat :Even bespoke ? :sadbanana

I think it's ok, because otherwise they wouldn't allow to present the program here on lfsforums.
Quote :Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum. If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum. Please do not contact a developer as we do not support mods and do not have the time to deal with them. Any mods which change the shape of a car model, or which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC, will be rejected

Quote from e2mustang :1 from me,still suck at it
prolly inferno's sexiest looking car

:lovies3d: Nice one! Keep up improving.
thx michelle,well here is a new 1,but im not sure its an improvement

What do you guys think about it? comments please
Attached images
Fzr Atomic sunset.jpg
@e2mustang- looks pretty menacing, although the roofline is a bit rough, love the "feel" of it though.

A new one that I just finished
Attached images
edit2.jpg
Blah! Not much to say, testing this combo...

Looks awesome! Good luck with that, have to try it someday.
very nice
Lol wtf. How'd you do that
He took a whole load of screenshots from a replay and then merged them together? Maybe?
who needs them?
Attached images
splimits.jpg
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Blah! Not much to say, testing this combo...

I always enjoy seeing my skins in use

Nice shots guys
A little edit, little mistakes :/
Attached images
PublicRace2.jpg
Sorry, I was some days of travel and I couldn't connect to answer.

Quote from JO53PHS :He took a whole load of screenshots from a replay and then merged them together? Maybe?

Yes, overlaying layers and using the erase tool at the top to see the car behind. =)

Quote from MAGGOT :I always enjoy seeing my skins in use

It's not the best shot... but I liked too much your skin. ^.^"!!
Messing about last night, over cooked it a bit

And I maybe won't use a predominantly black skin next time! There is an RB4 in there, honest!
-
(hazaky) DELETED by SamH
-
(feat) DELETED by SamH
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by SamH
Just a test

I hope this hasn't been done before.
Attached images
UFR shot.jpg
Im not good in editing pics

But somehow, this picture is pretty realistlic ... atleast for me.
Attached images
LX6-POWA.jpg
Really nice edit Hazaky

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG