The online racing simulator
Just catching up with this thread, and I noticed this......

Use the arrow keys to scroll the page up and down. Really cool illusion.

On second thought, I am on a CRT, perhaps it would be different on an LCD of which I assume most of you have...

Quote from (SaM) :

Man, you people sure do buy a lot of stuff. I'm boring, it would be constantly posting groceries or fuel. Fuel about 4 times a week (2 cars 2 drivers) and groceries every 2 weeks.

Quote from tonyonparas : 2nd to last purchase of mine is a car.. -> http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...5042009230.jpg

Did you buy that from a car dealer, as in the one the car is in front of in the picture? That is in serious bad shape for a dealer car if so. Gonna need some serious cleaning, detailing, and buffing on that thing.
Quote from Stiggie :XFX GF GTX260 in the first picture, and the coolermaster silent pro M600 on the second picture. Where you can also see the HUUUGE card already installed.
Still quite a mess, i know.

I wanna buy that card too one day

i bought
Quote from JohnUK89 :
Replace the 60 days with...erm...180...

Wtf World of WankingNoLifers.
Quote from Stiggie :XFX GF GTX260 in the first picture, and the coolermaster silent pro M600 on the second picture. Where you can also see the HUUUGE card already installed.
Still quite a mess, i know.

This card is cute. btw, is it faster than 2x8800GT?

Turtle Beach X1's for Xbox 360
Jack RCA cable, to connect my lappy with my HIFI :cool:

£97.
Quote from mrodgers :Did you buy that from a car dealer, as in the one the car is in front of in the picture? That is in serious bad shape for a dealer car if so. Gonna need some serious cleaning, detailing, and buffing on that thing.

No I didn´t buy it from a dealer. I just happened to take the photo in there as the dealer was already shut and I went to look my car from the big windows they have. They reflect pretty well..
And in the picture the car is just dirty, cos the previous owner hadn´t had time to wash it. I dont know what you mean by that deatailing and buffing, but there is almost no dents on the car, except for one small one in the hood. No rust either. It´s imported from switzerland and driven very few times on the salty finnish winter roads.
Jakg, did you buy all the for the 97 bucks?
Seriously, a lot of money for you to gain there!
Quote from The Very End :Jakg, did you buy all the for the 97 bucks?
Seriously, a lot of money for you to gain there!

All for £97.

Perks of the job (well, technically perks of M$ training but meh)
You can easly make like 5-6 times of that amount in money profitt!
Quote from Forbin :Get one of these instead.

Count the teeth.

Many hundreds! I may hasten to add the sprockets aren't the exact ones..

Logitech Wheel for teh Xbox 360.

And yes it is crap compared to my G25, but it's alright to play Race Pro on
What?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Seriously, does that make any sense?!??!

Yes. You sell them on and make a nice profit.
AMD Dragon Evaluation Kit

AMD Phenom II 920 or 940 CPU,
HIS HD4830 Graphics Card,
Foxconn A7DA-S 790GX+SB750 Motherboard,
Akasa AK-876 Fan.

€223.69 - ~£200.

Any good?

Just bought an OMP rear swaybar for my mk1 golf

40$ canadian
This, to drive to my new school next year
Quote from Shadowww :It's RWD so it rox

Yeah I know. If I hold my front brake, and pedal really hard, I can do a burnout.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG