The online racing simulator
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Actually the thing is, When your gonna post a picture of your girlfriend on the net you should know the consequences. It's not TVE fault neither it is jack's. I think you guys are taking this a bit too serious, it was a joke afterall.

this guy has a point.
Guys, no matter where, no matter what, person should not laugh from other person if it is not deserved(example: he/she is: idiot, selfish a**hole etc then it is deserved ). Comparing anyone to an ape or anything else is simply rude. Ok ok, it was a joke... but still, someone might take it seriously and that would hurt. Guys, if You don't need to say this simply don't say this :/(even if You mean it as a [bad] joke). And btw. i've never been a huge "fan" of saying bad things about people who do not participate in a conversation.
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
Quote from Byku :Guys, no matter where, no matter what, person should not laugh from other person if it is not deserved(example: he/she is: idiot, selfish a**hole etc). Comparing anyone to an ape or anything else is simply rude. Ok ok, it was a joke... but still, someone might take it seriously and that would hurt.

Easy to get rid of these people, stop posting your girlfriends picture on the net then.
Lol at that picture, might be some truth in that.

Well, I have mentioned it before to the very same person about posting picture of her, but when it happens 2,3 and 4 times after, well Rude joke was not nessesary I'll agree, but it's better than posting til it ultimately ends up as flamebait on shit sites as 4chan or some pedofile network in germany lol.

Again, joke aside, with all respect I have nothing against Jakg's gf, I just want him to stop sneaking in picture of her on the forum, or she will sooner or later be targer for much more evil people than me.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Easy to get rid of these people, stop posting your girlfriends picture on the net then.

Ok... there is a point in this, but still, people should not laugh from other people. Moreover, we all know Jakq here, and he seems to be a helpfull personality, who is in a happy relationship with his girlfriend. He certainly(at least in my opinion) doesn't deserve such(even as a joke) behaviour from other people.

Quote from The Very End :it ultimately ends up as flamebait on shit sites as 4chan or some pedofile network in germany lol.

There's truth in that! Boys, girls, remember, be nice to each other on this forum, couse we're like a big family .
Let's get on-topic then

That google one is birlliant!
Quote from Gills4life :So you can never take your girl out for dinner or anything because it will be in public? People don't walk up to you on the streets and call your girlfriend an ape, unless they are incredibly rude people. I don't see how it is any different even if it is on the internet. It just seems like rude cowardice because it's something that you can do from behind a monitor but you would not do it in person.

No, that's not what I meant Chris and you know it. I mean I refrain from posting pictures of my GF online, ESPECIALLY on popular message boards... 4 chan anyone??

Am I saying it's right? No. Am I saying it happens and you should avoid it by not posting flamebait? YES. :doh: Some people.

Quote from sgt.flippy :And that's why you and half the internet residents are childish idiotic f*cks who'll never get laid.

Says you.. I find that hypocritical..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No, that's not what I meant Chris and you know it. I mean I refrain from posting pictures of my GF online, ESPECIALLY on popular message boards... 4 chan anyone??

Am I saying it's right? No. Am I saying it happens and you should avoid it by not posting flamebait? YES. :doh: Some people.

Says you.. I find that hypocritical..

What did I do to other people on the internet then? I don't go around fotoshopping someone's girlfriend or insulting them.

Very lame excuse "if I don't do it someone else will". You can go rape a hot girl, let's see how far you'll get saying: "if I didn't do, someone else would have".
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
Funny pictures, ladies... pictures, not arguing.

Quote from Takumi_lfs :Actually the thing is, When your gonna post a picture of your girlfriend on the net you should know the consequences. It's not TVE fault neither it is jack's. I think you guys are taking this a bit too serious, it was a joke afterall.

Yea, it's not his fault at all for comparing someones girlfriend to an ape.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :No, that's not what I meant Chris and you know it. I mean I refrain from posting pictures of my GF online

Is that the one that you met online who lives on the other side of the world? It doesn't really matter if it's the persons fault for posting the picture. People could be considerate rather than be an ****. It's not really difficult to consider other peoples feelings rather than try to be a keyboard warrior at every available opportunity. I feel sorry for Jak because he obviously cares about that young lady very much and he thought he would share something personal with everyone else because maybe he thought that people on this forum were more mature than they turned out to be. I respect Jak for sharing a picture of someone who is very dear to him, rather than feel the need to rip the shit out of him and her. There are places for being an idiot, like 4chan for example, so why try to make this another place to be a prick just because it is on the internet?

I would also appreciate it if you would stop trying to talk down to me "Jamie". It's rather sad.
This made me laugh so i made a piccy
Attached images
Google.JPG
Quote from G!NhO :This made me laugh so i made a piccy

Quoted for truth! It also works on .co.uk as i guess you use .co.nl or.com there.

I did one aswell.

I will let you supply your own answers to the top one, although i would say 'not very well' is a slight understatement.
Attached images
How is.jpg
Quote from Gills4life :Is that the one that you met online who lives on the other side of the world? It doesn't really matter if it's the persons fault for posting the picture. People could be considerate rather than be an ****. It's not really difficult to consider other peoples feelings rather than try to be a keyboard warrior at every available opportunity. I feel sorry for Jak because he obviously cares about that young lady very much and he thought he would share something personal with everyone else because maybe he thought that people on this forum were more mature than they turned out to be. I respect Jak for sharing a picture of someone who is very dear to him, rather than feel the need to rip the shit out of him and her. There are places for being an idiot, like 4chan for example, so why try to make this another place to be a prick just because it is on the internet?

QFT.

Meanwhile, back on topic

Quote from Gills4life :Is that the one that you met online who lives on the other side of the world? It doesn't really matter if it's the persons fault for posting the picture. People could be considerate rather than be an ****. It's not really difficult to consider other peoples feelings rather than try to be a keyboard warrior at every available opportunity. I feel sorry for Jak because he obviously cares about that young lady very much and he thought he would share something personal with everyone else because maybe he thought that people on this forum were more mature than they turned out to be. I respect Jak for sharing a picture of someone who is very dear to him, rather than feel the need to rip the shit out of him and her. There are places for being an idiot, like 4chan for example, so why try to make this another place to be a prick just because it is on the internet?

I would also appreciate it if you would stop trying to talk down to me "Jamie". It's rather sad.

QFT.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Now continue with the pic's...........

Quote from danthebangerboy :Quoted for truth! It also works on .co.uk as i guess you use .co.nl or.com there.

I did one aswell.

I will let you supply your own answers to the top one, although i would say 'not very well' is a slight understatement.

Well i used .co.uk but normally i use .nl, and it works the same in .nl
Lol love the test paper question picture Jack! Seen it loads before but I always laugh at it. The randomness... an elephant?? Why?

It deserved an extra mark for creativity in my opinion!
I want to do that some time
Quote from Gills4life :Is that the one that you met online who lives on the other side of the world?

Haha, nice? It's a real one. Flesh and bone FWIW. Not that you'd care or believe me.

If you want to start throwing low blows I can happily join in.

Quote :It doesn't really matter if it's the persons fault for posting the picture. People could be considerate rather than be an ****. It's not really difficult to consider other peoples feelings rather than try to be a keyboard warrior at every available opportunity.

I see no keyboard warriorism apart from your little rant........

Quote :I feel sorry for Jak because he obviously cares about that young lady very much and he thought he would share something personal with everyone else because maybe he thought that people on this forum were more mature than they turned out to be.

What? Sharing her face at every oportunity? Ha

Quote :I respect Jak for sharing a picture of someone who is very dear to him, rather than feel the need to rip the shit out of him and her.

No-ones "ripped the shit out of him and her" as of yet. Apart from TVE's joking comment....

Quote :There are places for being an idiot, like 4chan for example, so why try to make this another place to be a prick just because it is on the internet?

I haven't? But yes LFS Forum is becoming a 4chan, just not as perverted.

Quote :I would also appreciate it if you would stop trying to talk down to me "Jamie". It's rather sad.

... I find you a ****ing hypocrite mate.
I'm going to do something like the elephant in my next i_can't_make_this_stupid_problem time.

Quote :I haven't? But yes LFS Forum is becoming a 4chan, just not as perverted.

Need Sauce!!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG