The online racing simulator
Some Night Shots
(23 posts, started )
#1 - RS1T
Some Night Shots
That Clio mod looks gay.

That's my constructive criticism.
Clio is gay, quality is gay, resolution is gay, effects are gay.

Read my signature.
#6 - RS1T
Quote from Shadowww :Clio is gay, quality is gay, resolution is gay, effects are gay.

I thought you would say that shadowwww, its the only thing you can say about anything And that's not very constuctive tbh.

I agree, the clio mod is crappy, and my lame effects are a feeble attempt to make it look better, but i put a lot of time and effort into the others, so theres no need to be rude now

So you can get flamed for not having a 2000$ gaming PC and expensive photoshopping sofware? Seriously, that's low shadowwww
Quote from RS1T :I thought you would say that shadowwww, its the only thing you can say about anything And that's not very constuctive tbh.

I agree, the clio mod is crappy, and my lame effects are a feeble attempt to make it look better, but i put a lot of time and effort into the others, so theres no need to be rude now

So you can get flamed for not having a 2000$ gaming PC and expensive photoshopping sofware? Seriously, that's low shadowwww

Meh. Photoshop has 30 day free trial. And $500 PC (like mine) will run LFS finely.

+ you can enable full AA, take a screenshot and then disable AA.
#8 - RS1T
Quote from Shadowww :Meh. Photoshop has 30 day free trial. And $500 PC (like mine) will run LFS finely.

+ you can enable full AA, take a screenshot and then disable AA.

Ive used the free trail already, and i have a laptop for easy use on the go, as a desktop is not practical for me. Even if i enable AA, there is no change as the GFX card is on its lowest setting anyway
My PC was £199 in December 2006! Imagine how cheap they are now (£80)! My GFX card was intergrated, but I bought a ATi Radeon X800 PRO VIVO 256mb AGP. I would recommend the card I bought highly, but to be honest, go with a Nvidia 6600GT or above. My PC still doesn't play DiRT though! I run LFS on max settings (8x AA and 16x AF) and my bargain PC gives me a whopping 40 - 70 FPS! It does get around 15 - 20FPS on a full 32-car grid though.
I must be doing it wrong if I'm getting performance only a bit better than you, but with a £1200 laptop
Quote from JO53PHS :I must be doing it wrong if I'm getting performance only a bit better than you, but with a £1200 laptop

Power saving mode in NVCPL?
No, it just needs to have a format c: and start again. But I can't be bothered
why havent you downloaded gimp yet if you dont have a photoshop?Or are you? didnt read the whole topic)
#14 - Uke
Quote from batteryy :why havent you downloaded gimp yet if you dont have a photoshop?Or are you? didnt read the whole topic)

Becouse gimp sux =P
Quote from Uke :Becouse gimp sux =P

No, it doesn't. But your english does.
#16 - ___
Quote from Shadowww :No, it doesn't. But your english does.

Lol. Shadowww.

Drift King CZ, its not illegal but its against not what the lfs people want.
Quote from ___ :Lol. Shadowww.

Drift King CZ, its not illegal but its against not what the lfs people want.

It is illegal. SamH has confirmed so.

Well, illegal in a way. If the mod just adds things like that XRT with an XRR spoiler and interior, you can post a screenie, but if it's a completely new car, i.e. the GRID AE86 that's what's illegal.
Quote from RS1T :So you can get flamed for not having a 2000$ gaming PC and expensive photoshopping sofware? Seriously, that's low shadowwww

Like you don't have a pirated version of Photoshop, seriously I haven't met one person that hasn't. Get a grip, and at the very least get a pirate ship and a torrent. :hide:

FTR My pc (in specs) cost £440 2 years ago so there's no excuse.
Quote from LFSn00b :You're wrong.

Any screenshot that is proven to have mesh editing on it is illegal. End of story.

I meant posting screenies...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Like you don't have a pirated version of Photoshop, seriously I haven't met one person that hasn't.

Now you have.

Although I'm still as much of a cheapskate as the pirates, because my Photoshop came free with my PC
#21 - CSU1
Quote from RS1T :I thought you would say that shadowwww, its the only thing you can say about anything And that's not very constuctive tbh.

Gay/crappy are the same noone's being rude, just expressing themselves in their own little way.

+ when I clicked the first pic I thought that the OP really needs to ask himself, "Am I gay?"

IRL though, calling a retard gay is very funny when you want to win your way or gain ground in a dispute, the tard get's all hot bothered and confused and then flips out bitch like fashion, just say to someone you don't like "You are ****ing Gay!" and because you don't care about what they think of you(and they hardly know you)you see if they are dumb enough to enter the argument there in. ### A lot of pointless funny arguments too.

Yep, I like Gay

E;

My avatar makes me look the gay but I am not.
Quote from JO53PHS :Now you have.

Although I'm still as much of a cheapskate as the pirates, because my Photoshop came free with my PC

Lucky bastard. :sadbanana

Some Night Shots
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG