The online racing simulator
Text on top of cars.
(16 posts, started )
Text on top of cars.
As the title says, May been posted before...

Maybe when you type you have a choice between if you want text on top of the cars(When the driver types Comes up on top of his car) or As it is at the moment.

It may put you off in a race, but its better than looking over at the top of your screen and taking your eye off of the track.
Quote from Jordan2007 :As the title says, May been posted before...

Maybe when you type you have a choice between if you want text on top of the cars(When the driver types Comes up on top of his car) or As it is at the moment.

It may put you off in a race, but its better than looking over at the top of your screen and taking your eye off of the track.

press n? or are you trying to say something different?
Yea, im saying you know when you press n and there name comes up on top of there car, Its like that but instead of their name, put the text that they type there.

Example:

They say 'Hi'

It Appears on top of their car.

It would be strange.. but its a suggestion i randomly thought of.
I think he's saying that the text that people type should appear above their cars?

Or your own car?

If the first one then that's ridiculous.. And If the second one It would be extremely annoying imo.
runescape style chat
100% useless while racing. If you think text in the corner of the screen is going to annoy you when driving, think about having the guy in front of you having words appearing above his car, that'll be more distracting.

If the text communication is distracting you, just block messages.
Quote from Jordan2007 :As the title says, May been posted before...

I don't think you really thought this through...

If a car on the other side of the track asks a question and the guy you're looking at says 'yes', then you'll have one half of a conversation. In the same way, if anyone is talking to you and you aren't near them, you won't have a clue.
This has to be one of the worst suggestions ever.

Yes, worse than some cruise-related suggestions.
Quote from anbiddulph :press n? or are you trying to say something different?

He means this just like it is in ... runescape ... :hide:
Quote from zeugnimod :This has to be one of the worst suggestions ever.

Yes, worse than some cruise-related suggestions.

+1 it would be sooooooo distructing...
Attached images
fail.jpg
LOL!!! the best ever!
with caps lock!
SCAWEN WE NEED THIS!!! dont hit me
it could get annoying after a while.
Rofl. I like that pic idea.

But seriously, that thing to do with having text above cars is a -1 from me. Someone said it would be really distracting, and that is true.
Could be good for cruise though, it would be like you cannot say something from the pits to the otherside of the map. yelling lige shi*
Or you get buy a Phone in the cruise insim, pay 100$ each 20 sec.
lol? ...

Text on top of cars.
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG