The online racing simulator
Error?
(8 posts, started )
Error?
I need help and really fast.

My LFS viewer and LFS itself doesn't open anymore for some reason, it makes the error sound and freezes with a black screen. Do i have to download it again and re-install?

I have tried re-extracting them but that doesn't work either

Help is highly appreciated.
Quote from tinky winky :Do i have to download it again and re-install?

Just try it, you can't go wrong with that.
Have you changed any other pieces of hardware? Installed anything new? Try new sound and graphics drivers.
Nothing new, my computer is about 6 years old though :P If i download it again will me skins go?
6 years old?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Quote from chavm481 :6 years old?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I`ve got several machines older than that, and LFS opens fine on them (they run like shite, but at least they open....)

Changed any hardware since the last time you opened LFS, tinky? Updated any drivers? Moved your installs over to another drive?

Look through your system logs if nothing else works, in XP go to start menu, find the "run" command, and type eventvwr, then hit return. You should find something showing at the times you ran LFS or the viewer. Vista, I can`t remember how you get there, since I hate that foul OS more than anything, but the logs are there, somewhere.
Yes 6 years old, nothing is new, except for a DVD drive...

So you're bassically saying i should system restore? I can't do that anyway cos i'll loose all the other improtant stuff...

I tried downloading it again but it still doesnt work, i'm clueless
If I am not mistaken there is a file called "log.txt" or something like that in LFS directory. This file contains some debug info, so it might tell you what is going on when LFS hangs.

Error?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG