The online racing simulator
Racist Spanish fans don't come as a surprise. I hope the blackened up fan and everyone around jumping and cheering gets banned from the circuit from life.
Coulthard to Eddie - "Good thing i never raced for you"

Eddie - "I never wanted to have you anyway..."
Analysing the exact relative performance of the cars by using the qualifying times and fuel weights (as the BBC are doing) can't be trusted. Relying on the qualifying times as being definitive assumes the lap was perfect (no locked brakes, no missed apexes, no hiccups from the engine etc). Saying the Brawn is 0.05 slower than the Red Bull just based on the qualifying time and weight is nonsense.
Quote from amp88 :Racist Spanish fans don't come as a surprise. I hope the blackened up fan and everyone around jumping and cheering gets banned from the circuit from life.

This one?
Yes, that's the idiot.
But how is that racist?

It's ridiculous and shows that the guy doesn't have a very high IQ but racist?
Quote from zeugnimod :But how is that racist?

It's ridiculous and shows that the guy doesn't have a very high IQ but racist?

Hes painting his face black.... Tell me how this isnt racist, now i could understand if you just sit there and watch the race. But wearing the Mclaren jacket and jumping near their garage is just out of order.....
Quote from zeugnimod :And what colour does Hamilton's face have?

Brown-ish.... But that aint the point, its a clear image of racism... Say what you want...
Ouch at the start....

Zeugi, so your telling me if your skin color was black/bown, and some douchebag like that guy came over, with his face painted and was jumping around you. You wouldnt be offended? I very doubt so....
Quote from zeugnimod :How?

A white man painting his face black and clearly mocking a black sportsman is racist. If you can't see how that's racist I'm really surprised...
Quote from DevilDare :Ouch at the start....

Damn Trulli Toro Rossos out. Raikko is 10th, had a nice start there.
The Toyota was forced off, and ended up sliding back on to the track. Was it a BMW that went wide and at it?

edit: might have been Rosberger actually.
Quote from amp88 :A white man painting his face black and clearly mocking a black sportsman is racist. If you can't see how that's racist I'm really surprised...

Hamilton's colour is the part that distinguishes him the most from the other drivers.

Would a spanish "fan" eating ice cream and drinking coke in front of the Ferrari pit box be racist, too?
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Double post
Quote from DevilDare :Woah, SOME Spain F1 fans are still dickheads i see.....

Some douchebag blackened his face and was jumping infront of McLaren garage.... Bunch of idiotic ****s....

Thank you.
Quote from zeugnimod :
Would a spanish "fan" eating ice cream and drinking coke in front of the Ferrari pit box be racist, too?

What the....? What kind of comparison is that...??
Quote from DevilDare :What the....? What kind of comparison is that...??

A valid one?

The spanish guy wanted to make fun of Hamilton, not of every black person on the planet.
Quote from zeugnimod :A valid one?

The spanish guy wanted to make fun of Hamilton, not of every black person on the planet.

Guess what, no one said that he made fun of every black guy on the planet. But he was racist to Hamilton, and I wouldnt been surprised if a black guy watching teh race at home would of been offended by that....
Quote from DevilDare :Guess what, no one said that he made fun of every black guy on the planet. But he was racist to Hamilton, and I wouldnt been surprised if a black guy watching teh race at home would of been offended by that....

How can you be racist towards ONE person?

Or is Hamilton a race of his own now?
Poor Kimi
Quote from zeugnimod :How can you be racist towards ONE person?

Or is Hamilton a race of his own now?

What on earth are you on about.... I am really surprised.... Either you are stupid or are pretending to be one....

If you walk to a black person right now and make a racist statement agains him, everyone around will notice you as a racist guy..... So do not tell me you cannot be racist towards one perosn because that complete and utter bollocks....
Why did I ever take DevilDare off my ignore list...

Wrong Ferrari out

Edit: DevilDare, read zeugnimod's Kimi/icecream comparison over and over again until you get it pls

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG