The online racing simulator
If it doesn't do anything for 5 seconds it's not going to work at all, IMO.
I have a problem.

"Searching for a car"

Version 0.5p unlocked running (green led of the right version is displayed"
I am in pits and the program can't find a car (none of the three demo cars)
Quote from nematode :I left this programme "Searching for LFS..." from 6:56pm - 8:31pm while my brother played CS:S, and NO JOY! OMG!

what?
Quote from nematode :I left this programme "Searching for LFS..." from 6:56pm - 8:31pm while my brother played CS:S, and NO JOY! OMG!

you should start lfs in order to find it
?
Hi!

I have problem

I save other cars (*.twk) from this forum.
When I load car *.twk i have warning this:
Rune-time error 13
Type mismatch

My create cars is ok, but other cars is not run

I do this but not help
" Save it to your "C:\windows\system32" folder
Click on Start > Run
Type "regsvr32 C:\windows\system32\comdlg32.ocx" and hit enter"
-
(nematode) DELETED by nematode : Figured it out
Damn!! Now we have to wait for LFSTweakS2_05S...

:tempted:
not S now T lol only just got tweak yesterday made perfect replications of GTR34, D1GP S15, SR20DET drift car and now the dam T patch has come out and it dont work lol
Quote from DORFTA :not S now T lol only just got tweak yesterday made perfect replications of GTR34, D1GP S15, SR20DET drift car and now the dam T patch has come out and it dont work lol

doh, i would have loved to try these.
yes took me all night but i did it, used this morning for a brief time B4 i updated then bye bye lol. THE D1GP S15 twk was awesome yet suprisingly controlable for wat it was lol.
lfs tweak s2 t
omfg, i can't wait till the the tweak has been adapted to the T-patch!
i want LFSTweak for Patch T
You guys are insane...
We're all hedonists
LFSTweak DOES NOT WORK WITH PATCH S, T or U. As the first post says you need patch Q.
Ok, U is out now, so will this be available for U and when?
When Fonny gets round to it. Might be a few days, might be a few months, might be a year. We don't know.
Lol, what you need a manual for? Adjust some numbers... the car changes. How difficult is it?
<offtopic>
justhim, quite a lot of slovenians play LFS, almost 500 are registered on LFS World IIRC.
</offtopic>
Quote from justhim :How can I get numbers to match a real car and its charachteristics????????

Tedious persistence.
The downgrade back from Patch U to Q works just fine. Now I can do smokey D1 drifting again!!
Any clue when it will be a new version of Tweaker that will be not only demo?
hmm, for some reason LFSTweak says it searching for a car.

I've selected all of the demo cars, I've been in the garage, I've been in the loby, and I've been on the track. But no green car lights, do I have to switch LFS into demo mode?
MyBoss: The version currently available is not for the latest patch. You'll have to downgrade to version Q (I think) to use the Tweaker. That's what I found out after having struggled with your problem for an hour
bah, allright. hehe.

Going to try it tomorrow then, to late now.
Quote from D-Boy[SWE] :Any clue when it will be a new version of Tweaker that will be not only demo?

Rough date coming up:

Some time after Live For Speed S3 is finished I guess illepall
This thread is closed

LFSTweakS2 Lite (Old release for LFS v0.5Q)
(474 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG