The online racing simulator
Quote from 5tag :Everybody is talking about hadesko... what is so special about him?

His wacky helmet of course.

Other than that, I dunno, lol.
It's mine FINAL ENTRY! : )

I hope You like it.
Quote from TypeRacing :It's mine FINAL ENTRY ! : )
I hope You like it.

Excellent! Maybe a bit more light on rarlights but this is my favourite!

EDIT: rarlights? Yeah! .rar why not?
Mine
Attached images
59941.jpg
59941prev.jpg
Hes just special I like him too, but i dont know nothing about him.
#57 - 5tag
New Version - WIP so not final yet.
Attached images
fz5innight.jpg
fz5innightp.jpg
#61 - feat
Add some distortion for that reflection on the ground man, then it will look pretty nice!
Yep :P
Update 2
Attached images
fz5nightrimz.jpg
fz5nightrimzp.jpg
1st it looked good, but those rims made it look like an oversized RC car.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :1st it looked good, but those rims made it look like an oversized RC car.

He's just a Midnight Club:LA player.Everyone put 26'' rims on their car in that game.Nice edit guys!Keep them comming.
Quote from feat :Oh, i didnt notice about those competitions ..
was about a time, lol.

1280x1024

FINAL ENTRY

I think you made this before the comp. But it's nice anyway.
They are not super-over-sized, you just see them like that :P I did them after the old ones.
#68 - feat
When I saw cobra's post, I was sure to deny that ..
Then I saw the image, and yeh, have to admit, he's right. Wheels are too large, but distortion of reflection looks good!
Ryder : I did it on the same day. Posted it in some forums and posted here after a while.
Lynce, it's ok if i edited my post few days ago ? I just wrote Final entry, feel free to check the date of the edit.
Quote from feat :
Lynce, it's ok if i edited my post few days ago ? I just wrote Final entry, feel free to check the date of the edit.

That's fine, by my books at least.
feat - It is JO53PHS who organizes these competition, the winner only gets to tell next week's topic. + I think it has always been ok, because I always forget to write FINAL ENTRY, so I edit my post.
#72 - feat
#73 - 5tag
Ehm... what did I miss? No poll this time?

Edit: Just checked the opening post... don't mind. :doh:

Final Entry

Note: The quality of the preview does not reflect that of the Finished product and should not be judged until the Finished product has been viewed.
Attached images
Night rider lights on.jpg
Night rider lights on preview.jpg
#75 - 5tag
Quote from Luke.S :Final Entry

Note: The quality of the preview does not reflect that of the Finished product and should not be judged until the Finished product has been viewed.

Is this edited at all? Looks like a raw screenshot with mods.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG