The online racing simulator
Round 2: Infos
Hi Racers,

due our successful SC test yesterday we found out, that starting behind the SC row by row is the best solution and the safest way. Leave a gap of a minimum of 3-5 cars to the car in front during SC phase. You may only close up in the last corner, but leave a proper gap to the others.

Let other drivers pass within one sector if you get blue flagged. Blocking will be penalized with full force!

Thx
Will the official rules be changed to reflect this new procedure?
Quote from JayEyeBee :Will the official rules be changed to reflect this new procedure?

yes, we will try this with the same sector and if it works, we will anchor it in the rules until next race
Same.
Should tracker data be accurate in this moment? Our team (16) has one person wrong - P.Paczynski (he will be not driving) should be replaced with (R.Mroz)
Quote from Mroziu :Should tracker data be accurate in this moment? Our team (16) has one person wrong - P.Paczynski (he will be not driving) should be replaced with (R.Mroz)

was a fault by me, sry..... corrected
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :was a fault by me, sry..... corrected

Still looking wrong to me, but hopefully it will be ok durring the race.

EDIT: It's ok now
Remote gone - can this be fixed?
Worse still - I think it lost the connection to the master server, I can't even see my teammate driving according to LfSW...
My team member got dsc and we are not able to join since GTAL server is not on master server ...

EDIT: I think we should stop fix this and start again since no drivers can change seats now ...
Server not found on main server?????
Can remote be attached to server?
Still no remote even after restart...
Quote from bbman :Still no remote even after restart...

Be patient, it is after all a hard job to do.
Quote from hyntty :Be patient, it is after all a hard job to do.

They've already restarted the race, which would've been the time it should have reconnected to the InSim Relay... So something went wrong there...
I was being sarcastic (again)

1) Goto lfsworld with the server IP
2) /insim
3) ???
4) Profit
remote online
Host is fulll - not enough slots

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG