The online racing simulator
Quote from Danny LFS :That was my first attempt at skinning the FXO Turbo, but thanks for the constructive criticism.

lfs-gear.com <<<<--- for skin kits, you need 'em for good skinning.

download GIMP >>>> http://www.gimp.org/windows/ the best freeware image manipulation program.

The Attachment is the skin i made for PPD, i dont consider myself good skinner, but those kits sure helped me alot with those lines
Attached images
FZR_PPD_Racing.jpg
If you're supposing I used MicroHolyCrapICan'tSayThis Paint, You're wrong. I used PDN.
Quote from EliteAti :lfs-gear.com <<<<--- for skin kits, you need 'em for good skinning.

download GIMP >>>> http://www.gimp.org/windows/ the best freeware image manipulation program.

The Attachment is the skin i made for PPD, i dont consider myself good skinner, but those kits sure helped me alot with those lines

Is that a bodykit you used?
Quote from Bose321 :Is that a bodykit you used?

Yes, mine. Says so in the rear window blank space.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Use pro-kits for your skins they have wire frame showing how polygons connecting with each other, this makes placing image a 1 minute work.

yeah, i used to align all my images based on the _DEFAULT skin and it was a total pain. then someone pointed me to the pro-kits, and to be honest, i feel a little cheap using them considering how easy they are to use since they have the wireframe... i feel like im cheating somehow
Actually it would be good if someone said how do they made this wireframe cuz If it was made by skinner it would be a great help in other game do such wireframe for skinning.

My thoughts its someone take a 3D model and in some 3d program open and look how the polygons are placed but due to great accuracy of this wireframe model i suspect there was something more like automatic process so I am clueless.
Tuning skin I made but it's pretty lowres...

Not perfect, but I think of it a good enough.

Click preview to download skin.

Need For Speed BMW as requested by pAMPERS

Daloonie bodykit used.

Attached images
FXONFS.jpg
FXO_NFS.jpg
FXO_NFS1024.jpg
I have that skin on XRG. Don't know who the heck made it though, but it's a great skin. Yours too, Bean0, as all your skins are. My skin is a piece of crapload compared to yours man.. QUALITY WORK.
Quote from Bean0 :Need For Speed BMW as requested by pAMPERS

Daloonie bodykit used.

Nice shading. Good job on that.
Yes but Bean0 would add these lights and bmw front to his nfs mw fxo skin, it would look nice.
Quote from Danny LFS :Tuning skin I made but it's pretty lowres...

Not perfect, but I think of it a good enough.

Click preview to download skin.

*cough* crapola *cough*

Maybe if you tried a bit harder you'll get somewhere. And i but it doesn't even line up.
Pace Car skin...

Not perfect. Just gave it a try.
I've never seen a racing series use a race car as their pace car.
I tried running an OneGP replay on my LFS. It didn't run because my LFS is demo but their Pace Car skin ended up in my skins_x folder, and it is for the FXR! So, I presume the so-called F1 World Series do use an FXR as their pace car.

PS: I might make an FXO version later. I got an ultra hi-res LFS Logo for that.
The FZ5 is a more suiting pace-car imo. Quite alot of people use that.
FXO Burger King
Hi all,

nothing special - think I was a little bit hungry yesterday

Have fun and enjoy. First try to do some dirt on the car.
Attached images
FXO_BurgerKing.jpg
FXO_BurgerKing_Preview.jpg
Quote from Danny LFS :I tried running an OneGP replay on my LFS. It didn't run because my LFS is demo but their Pace Car skin ended up in my skins_x folder, and it is for the FXR! So, I presume the so-called F1 World Series do use an FXR as their pace car.

PS: I might make an FXO version later. I got an ultra hi-res LFS Logo for that.

I'm talking about real racing, no series uses a race car as their pace car. It just doesn't make sense.
Quote from sam93 :Made a BTCC RAC FXR skin today, what do you think?
I know it isn't that good so how could I improve it?

Add the number on the BMW BTCC RAC car and a BMW badge. That and make a FXO version and it will be HUGE
Here is my Dodge skin

Pics:

Skin:
Attached images
FXO Hemi2.jpg
FXO Hemi.jpg
FXO_HemiSRT.jpg

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG