The online racing simulator
LFS - Fire
(30 posts, started )
#1 - CooLD
LFS - Fire
I'm not sure if you made the original concept of the intro, but I'm sure i've seen a movie pretty much exactly like that released a long time ago...
Quote from mcintyrej :I'm not sure if you made the original concept of the intro, but I'm sure i've seen a movie pretty much exactly like that released a long time ago...

I guess i know which movie you mean
Very nice stuff though!
wow neat!
Some crazy stuff there.
Haha thats pretty cool, im into that type of music so made it even better
thanks, enjoyed watching it
I'm not into that kind of music, I don't really like drifting, but I loved that movie! Some things are just so well done it dosen't matter what genre they are in.
i liked the video, tho i loved the fire.. what program did u use for the editing?
<squidhead>HD quality is quite poor</squidhead>

Overall, movie is very good, but sometimes cameras look... strange.

Anyways, very good job
#11 - senn
not bad, be better if the audio matched what was going on in the car (revs, shifts etc, none of it matches)

Also try to pick an engine type and stick with it, i heard Nissan RB's and Toyota 4A's, so which does the car have? 4 or 6 cylinders? (thats a real trainspotter thing, but yeah shits me personally)
It's awesome! :jawdrop:
Good job!

oh
awesome video
Vid was very good, but the driving really blew me away! Truly mad skills right there!
Nice , Top video !!!
edit
how do they make the cars look like that? with the body kis and spoilers
There just VOB mods. In other mods, modifications to the cars body.

Edit. Nice video btw! Very nice!
F-F-F-Fabulous!
1st. I'm so against russians that I could say this is the worse video ever made even if it was good.

2nd. This makes drifting look good

at last.. This video was the best lfs related video i've ever seen yet! Great effects and great music. Can you be arsed to tell the names of the tunes? Pm or here?
nice vid! but the audio sync at the beging wernt the best (especialy at 1:01). And the boodikit is very nice! But that spoiler... OGM it kills all the lines, its just MUCH to big (it just looks ugly even worse then the f1 2009 spoilers)
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Can you be arsed to tell the names of the tunes? Pm or here?

You being Tomba, can't be arsed to see the ending of the video.
The songs are clearly listed right there!
Finnish people..
Quote from Stiggie :You being Tomba, can't be arsed to see the ending of the video.
The songs are clearly listed right there!
Finnish people..

lol I noticed after a while..
That was awesome... No HQ download?..
Bloody good

LFS - Fire
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG