De_chateau
De_cbble
Other, Type yourself!
De_Inferno
De_dust
De_nuke
De_tain
Cs_militia
What worries me is the amount of people actully planning on doing this who are picking cs maps, it just makes me think that your probably going to get facerolled by mcintyre and lfsnoob since you cant realy play matches on cs maps and only they seem to realise it
lego arena... small, quick, efficient. Always a laugh.
I'm more worried at the people who aren't even in this event who are voting on what maps we want to play.

Doesn't really make sense...
Quote from LFSn00b :I'm also worried at the people who think you can have a tournament/css match at lego or aim maps

I dont really believe this is gonna be dead serious, but more likely should be fun. And you can have fun on that maps, so I dont see a problem there.
Quote from Stefani24 :I dont really believe this is gonna be dead serious, but more likely should be fun. And you can have fun on that maps, so I dont see a problem there.

Imo team vs team on aim maps is hardly fun, its nice for a quick run on a public but argh@ doing it propely.
please no hostage maps and d2 must be included. our server is back up now w/ zblock and ed/lo3 scripts. also 100tick and uk based. our team is available from 6pm onwards on fri and all day saturday. thanks.
Care to have the IP for this server?
I have a big problem, the server we were supposed to be on was shutted down yesterday So if anyone could quickly help me host a server that would be great!
I'm withdrawing, going on holiday tomorow ><
I was going to change this one that forward
I hope everyone is up for that
Well yeah our server is fully set up for matches so we can use it if you want. I am at school atm so when i get home ill post IP etc so you guys can check out. I wont be home till 6pm ish so. . . . .I suggest we either do some late matches tonight with the teams we have or play saturday/sunday as most people will be not at work etc..
Quote from aroX123 :I was going to change this one that forward
I hope everyone is up for that

I didn't really understand what you just said - if your trying to say your going to move the event, forward...Why? We have a server to use.
*confused*
I will put the event one day forward
Quote from goonerzak :Well yeah our server is fully set up for matches so we can use it if you want. I am at school atm so when i get home ill post IP etc so you guys can check out. I wont be home till 6pm ish so. . . . .I suggest we either do some late matches tonight with the teams we have or play saturday/sunday as most people will be not at work etc..

And Thx very very much, you are a true friend
So it's now on Saturday? Shame, I won't be there.
Arox in your original post you say that your events never work out - maybe thats because they're not very organised or planned? Changing the date on the night is a bit short notice.
Yeah :/ Mcintyre has a very valid point.

Well our server can be used.

Do we even have the right amount of teams, is a league all set up and just ready to update when matches are played/finished?

Do all teams even know when they are playing? Is there a place where all players can chat at the same time? Organisation is poor, but i just want to play some CSS.

Server IP: 212.187.209.122:27015
Password: private

It may need a restart, Zblock needs reinstalling(takes 2 minutes), it could be ready for action in 10 minutes. Might be running at 80/85 tick since it needs restart.

And Arox, is this event actually taking place tonight and tomorrow or what?
Quote from mcintyrej :Arox in your original post you say that your events never work out - maybe thats because they're not very organised or planned? Changing the date on the night is a bit short notice.

Offtopic: WTH your in core now?

So the first day is Saturday, 2nd day Sunday?
What's the status now? Is it on or not? Maybe i can get together a team.
Sooo, 'tis dead already ? :P
hehe trying to connect directly to the server but i get a bad password obviously cause it doesn't ask me for one, is there a certain line i should be using?
Also i dont think its dead just poorly organized at this point in time atleast

Css Event.
(168 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG