The online racing simulator
hes going way to slow do get some aerodynamic results from the corner.
besides, they has no green piss on the sides
Renault will not be using KERS in spain. KERS seems to raise the CoG 4 cms. Not useful.
Alonso MISSES Hamilton!

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/75100

Quote :"We had a good competition which helped each other to find our limits. I can say that maybe I am missing that competition in a way because, as I said, it was quite fun to really push and find new limits from ourselves.

Vettel will do good,
Ferrari will do okay,
Force India will drive in the points.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Vettel will do good,
Ferrari will do okay,
Force India will drive in the points.

i agree with the first two points.

but even if force india shows up with an improved car, everyone else will show up with bigger improvements.
Quote from DevilDare :Heh, Alonso wanting to go back to McLaren? Wouldnt mind it to be honest, Heikki aint doing so well.

He never said anything about wanting to go to McLaren though did he?
#59 - 5haz
Hamilton's having a fairly similar season to the one Alonso had last year, minus the lie scandal of course!

Lets see if he can take a few opportunistic wins later in the season.
Quote from Mustafur :He never said anything about wanting to go to McLaren though did he?

Well yeah, but he used to rip on Mclaren after he left. And now that Renault are doing him no good for a 2nd year, hes trying to "praise" Mclaren and Lewis...

Not saying thats what hes doing, just looks like that to me...
Uh, he didn't praise McLaren at all.. if you read the article, what he says is that his problem was always with McLaren, not Lewis
Quote from mythdat :Uh, he didn't praise McLaren at all.. if you read the article, what he says is that his problem was always with McLaren, not Lewis

I know he did.... But I am just saying, i bet deep inside he kind of regrets leaving Mclaren. I mean he went from winning races to 6th-8th on grid.

But then again...
Not saying you're not right but... Winning 2 races with that car must have felt SOOO good.
Quote from diablo21 :Not saying you're not right but... Winning 2 races with that car must have felt SOOO good.

Yeah fine, but he did finish on the podium way more often than he has with Renault so far. Anyway, I said i would like to see him back at McLaren. Fast driver and all, but i dislike him like a person....
#66 - 5haz
Stranger things have happened.
Quote from DevilDare :I know he did.... But I am just saying, i bet deep inside he kind of regrets leaving Mclaren. I mean he went from winning races to 6th-8th on grid.

But then again...

I bet he doesn't regret 1 bit, wining in that renault last year seriously would have more satisfaction then 5 in the Mclaren.

and this year the Mclaren isn't that much faster, Renault can easily catch up and next year it loooks as if there is another huge rule change so you don't know.

the funny thing was how much changed in 1 year:

2007:Everyone hated Alonso, most people liked hamilton
2008:most people hate hamilton, nearly everyone liked Alonso.

This year people are giving Hamilton respect as hes finally in a shit car and hes doing a good job, but there is still shit loads of races left in the season, its seasons like this that hit your confidence hardcore if you don't keep form.
Quote from samjh :He'd get his arse kicked. Villeneuve was already spent when he left F1. These days, he'd have no chance against the likes of Hamilton, Button, Vettel, Glock, etc. Old hands like Webber and Trulli would be laughing.

Thats if he even got a drive, that guy was hopeless.
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of people are staying a yard or two from the left hand side of the track on the approach to the first turn then drifting out to the left hand side as or just before they brake? I don't understand why they're doing this...it must create some cross weight in the car as they move to the left during braking then turn right into T1?
Looks like it's to keep away from the dusty edge of the track. The tiny movement to the left won't make any difference to the braking capability. More to gain from clean tyres than 'perfect' lines.
Lol, Räikkönen's radio <3
Williams showing off on Friday Agian!
Is it just me or did a lot of the cars just get really ridiculously good looking over the last two weeks? The new noses on the BMW and Torro Rosso, new Ferrari chassis... All look great.

And wow, Mclaren is building a batmobile. Looks like they're really trying to find time in the wing designs...
Quote from titanLS :Is it just me or did a lot of the cars just get really ridiculously good looking over the last two weeks? The new noses on the BMW and Torro Rosso, new Ferrari chassis... All look great.

huh???

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG