The online racing simulator

Quote from Forbin :Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro 120/70 ZR17 SC2 front
Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro 160/60 ZR17 SC2 rear

Just ordered a set for my SV650 race bike. SC2 refers to the compound. In this case, it's the medium compound, also known as Green. SC1 (Blue) is the soft compound. They'll replace the Bridgestone BT-016's currently on my bike.

$300 USD from my trackday club.

DUDE $300 is a bargin!!!! GIVE ME NAOW. I want!! Please let me know how then compare to the BT-016s.

talking of that, when I fit a new front I'm going to fit a 120/70, it was a 14mm drop? Do I even have to bother?

My latest purchase :

A part worn Michelin Pilot Sport, aim is for it to last for another 1000-1500 miles (has 3mm tread left to replace my bald conti road attacks) or so so I can replace with a set of Pilot Power's or whatever I can afford.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :DUDE $300 is a bargin!!!! GIVE ME NAOW. I want!! Please let me know how then compare to the BT-016s.

Actually, you probably don't, not for street use. I hear they take a fairly long time to warm up if you're not using tire warmers, being race tires and all. I fully expect them to grip and handle very well once warmed up, though.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :
talking of that, when I fit a new front I'm going to fit a 120/70, it was a 14mm drop? Do I even have to bother?

I found the steering unnecessarily hard when I didn't raise the forks/lower the front.

The difference in height of the two tires is nominally 12mm, but you should measure the height of the axle from the ground before and after the change to be sure. Assuming the difference is 12mm, you want to raise the forks 11mm.

I did the math here. Note I did keep a few things constant that aren't really constant (like wheelbase) but they don't vary enough to really affect things significantly.

http://forum.svrider.com/showt ... php?p=1492623#post1492623
Meh, I'd get the Corsa III but they don't do a 160/60 AFAIK. :|

So by "raise the forks" you mean drop the front end through the clamps by 11mm? Win :|
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Meh, I'd get the Corsa III but they don't do a 160/60 AFAIK. :|

So by "raise the forks" you mean drop the front end through the clamps by 11mm? Win :|

Yeah, raise the forks in the triple clamps is just another way of saying lower the front in a more descriptive way.
My last purchase was this

$4000
Congratulation with new car. Looks like a ok car. I have not much knowlege of cars generally, but the apperance was neutral and cool, a nice way to come from A to B.
new shirt this time (also some fanta...)
1. Steelseries Qck Mini
2. Logitech G5.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
hehe, i used to have that xda too. Over here, its called an 02 XDA Mini S, but its sold with loads of different names all over the world. Since got a LG Shine black as XDA's no longer serve my purpose.
17" LCD TV Monitor (unbranded) - £30 from work.

I wanted the long sleeve in white, but they were sold out of my size with no intention of restocking. :/

XXL Rubber ducky

+

Mini jet drive

Quote from G!NhO :Got an RC boat?

No, but i will have a jet powered rubber ducky soon.
:ices_rofl

Why would anyone want a RC rubber duck rofl?
Because nobody else has one!

Okay, I bought it via Steam not on DVD, but picky picky
Sausage roll
Apple flavour water
Mars bar
Cargo pants
Pac Man t-shirt
XFX GF GTX260 in the first picture, and the coolermaster silent pro M600 on the second picture. Where you can also see the HUUUGE card already installed.
Still quite a mess, i know.
Attached images
IMG_4201.JPG
IMG_4204.JPG

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG