The online racing simulator
i want to see at s3 of course XRT and XRD [XR Drift] hmm drift cars like Skyline R34
Silvia s14,5 s15
Bmw m3 e36 - e90 - 92
i dont want to be a hard simulator it is very cool now i thing :P i mean is not hard to drive learn drift and do some other thnigs like R-factor and GTR2
i want to have all s1 + s2 cars hmm
Street tuning cars
i want to tuning my cars at pits body kits e.t.c. !
:laola::smileyrai:huepfenic:boing::headbang: :headbang: :rock_band
Quote from ftop :i want to see at s3 of course XRT and XRD [XR Drift] hmm drift cars like Skyline R34
Silvia s14,5 s15
Bmw m3 e36 - e90 - 92
i dont want to be a hard simulator it is very cool now i thing :P i mean is not hard to drive learn drift and do some other thnigs like R-factor and GTR2
i want to have all s1 + s2 cars hmm
Street tuning cars
i want to tuning my cars at pits body kits e.t.c. !
:laola::smileyrai:huepfenic:boing::headbang: :headbang: :rock_band

NFS is the perfect game for you.
Some WRC cars,
rally stages,
snow tracks,
ice tracks,
ferrari or lamborghini,
Turbo 4WD like Skyline,
and of course, LADA.
Mercedes 190E
mercedes w124 Coupe
Some bikes would be nice!
Not weak bikes but some decent ones
ive got a few im sure heaps of people are going to agree with me on.

im not going to name real cars because i dont think lfs can have real cars except the vws.
also i will add these wont be the real names of the cars used but it will give a great eg. also keep all the cars already in the game.

straight six coupe
turbo straight six coupe
v8 coupe
v8 sedan
supercharged v6,supercharged straight 4, supercharged v8
v6 sedan
v6 coupe
some car similar to the rac but v8,v12 kinda like a ferrari
v10 coupe like viper
twin turbo straight six car
twin turbo v8 car
twin turbo v6 car
twin turbo v10 car
twin turbo v12 car
a car similar to the lx cars but v8 kinda like cobra
an actual go kart not mrt
some more boxer style engined cars like flat 4,flat 6 or boxer 4,boxer 6
family type cars
more full on track cars
and different engines for the bf1 like in real f1.
i have heaps more suggestions this will do for now.
i hope the live for speed team reads this and gives it a go i listed some really good cars that will keep everyone happy.

cheers
Jamie

Well a nice, powerful and old Group B rally car.
LFS has only TWO 4 wheel drive (And only ONE we can use in rallycross...)

So I really think a good rally car with at least 400hp would be a great improvement.
Quote from Gosthrider :

Well a nice, powerful and old Group B rally car.
LFS has only TWO 4 wheel drive (And only ONE we can use in rallycross...)

So I really think a good rally car with at least 400hp would be a great improvement.

Yeah indeed, a fast rally version of the RB4, or something like that Audi Quattro class B car.
i may have mentioned this before but i forget if i did.id really really like 2 see lfs make a rally track {not like blackwood where a part is pavement} and make a rally car to go with it.not only would it be fun but it would be somethin new 4 lfs and i think it would attract alot of attention.
Now I want my car in LFS:

Ford Arrow LSR 1904
Sorry for doublepost but what about Bloodhound SSC? with that I would say living for speed
a new lamborghini and a 1970 pontiac lemans sport convertible is all i ask...the pontiac is on my restore list and i want to drive it
Quote from wouteb :It's not enough that they have Bo Zollands permission top put that car in the game, it's still a Volvo, so they need permission from Volvo too.

I said this before, but I would really love to see an LMP-style car in the game.

You are absolutely right. Thats why this is a wish. At least I would like to see those rims in LFS GTR cars, if possible..
I would like to see an invisible car
Hahaha imagine the chaos that would cause! For seemingly no reason you'd just spin out. On the other hand though, on cruise servers, cops could use that for ultra stealth...
VWB - The Bug. Same class as the UF1. To make for the much higher weight, it would be the 125 bhp Rally version.

Being RR it would also serve as a great introduction to its grand-grand-grand nephew, the FZ5
definitely an LMP style car. what would truly be amazing would be a prototype car based on say a radical sr10 or something. actually any radical in LFS would rock, the sr8 in iRacing is one of the most amazing cars in any sim to date
Quote from NightShift :VWB - The Bug. Same class as the UF1. To make for the much higher weight, it would be the 125 bhp Rally version.

Being RR it would also serve as a great introduction to its grand-grand-grand nephew, the FZ5

Good suggestion ! This class would really rock.

Two extremes :
- On my left, the FF Lightweight UF1 !
- On my right, the RR dreaded VWB !
Some rallyx car
Attached images
Rallyx.jpg
Quote from danthebangerboy :Please dont use IMG tags on such huge pics mate, it takes about 12 years to load on my pc in that res.

Then buy better internetz.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG