The online racing simulator
Describe your dream car!
(101 posts, started )
ok, I wasn't serious about the $1000 (duh), but Florida is right. I have been there many times. Also Glenn67, you have a pretty cool dream car.
#77 - 5haz
If it isn't a road car, it would be a small sports 2000 type car. Or maybe something a bit more powerful.
Quote from Jakg :mmmmm - a big saloon would do me well. I would say something like an AMG or an M, but thats a little... impersonal.

After seeing a video on Youtube of an AMG handling experience @ Mercedes Benz World, I want one. Badly .
Quote from Danny LFS :I created this thread, and... well, my dream car has to be THIS.

a SHO? that's pretty weak. not bad for FWD, but still, weak.

if they could take a 3000gt, find a suitable transmission that has a better track record than the getrag, wider in the back, lower the whole thing, and maybe add a hood scoop.
Quote from mrodgers :How do you plan on the $1000 payoff? I won't accept a personal check. A money order would work quite well. I can send you my mailing address.

The for sale ad

Reverse phone number lookup

Thank you for the $1000. Please PM me for mailing address.

Hahaha, that's simply awesome.
Quote from Shadowww :My dream car can fly

Screw a flying dream car and screw a big dollar dream car. If I want to fly, I want to actually fly. My money would go for an ICON A5. It would be like having my RC airplane as a real airplane.

GrIp DrIvEr, reneging on what you say, bad, very bad. Still waiting for your PM.
Come on GrIp DrIvEr, be a man of your words
Quote from JO53PHS :After seeing a video on Youtube of an AMG handling experience @ Mercedes Benz World, I want one. Badly .

Isn't that a contradiction of terms?
Something old for sure, supersharged v8 with some oldstyle pontiac chassis - or any similar chassis. Nothing else, and i wanna reach myself on this. I really want
Quote from The Very End :Come on GrIp DrIvEr, be a man of your words

I was being sarcastic. I just thought it would be a little bit difficult, but I was wrong :doh:. The internet is a powerful tool.

@Danny LFS - An SHO? Thats like putting a bodykit on your Grandmas Cadillac.
Mustang
#87 - Dmt
BMW M7
Ford Taurus > Saleen Mustang

It doesn't suck. I only like basic cars.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :I was being sarcastic. I just thought it would be a little bit difficult, but I was wrong :doh:. The internet is a powerful tool.

Sorry grip driver, you are an american and us americans don't understand sarcasm, remember? I'm still waiting.....:Kick_Can_

Quote :@Danny LFS - An SHO? Thats like putting a bodykit on your Grandmas Cadillac.

An SHO is much more than a factory body kit.

Should I create a new thread with a poll asking whether the LFS community thinks that Grip Driver should pay up or not?
Quote from mrodgers :An SHO is much more than a factory body kit.

what made the SHO a good FWD car was the fact that it had the yamaha SHO engine in it... plus the fact that it was a taurus... it was the ultimate sleeper car... powerful engine in a bland looking car.

Quote :Should I create a new thread with a poll asking whether the LFS community thinks that Grip Driver should pay up or not?

only if we can include danny too.
Nissan Skyline GT-R M-spec Nur (R34).

>_>

The replacement RB26DETT N1 straight-six engine still produced 276 BHP but is far more reliable and durable, and different turbochargers made of steel. The cons are the frickin' long length (compared to other sports cars), heavy weight and some other crap. I'd keep the reasons why I like this car undisclosed, as people would then assault me.

I also like the 2000GT-R Skylines (both of them), the R32 and the R33 GT-R's. And the R35.
I have two dream cars.

The first is a heavily modified 1986 honda civic, the kind with the blocky styling and headlights. That car is so small and light it would be a monster if you put it together right. I'm not talking just an engine and transmission. I would gut the whole thing, cut out the middle of the floor, and put a completely custom RWD layout into it. Completely rework the suspension and rear bodywork to accept wider tires front and rear. I would turn a honda civic into a rear wheel drive rocket, with downforce if needed.

That car would be no joke, people would think I'm crazy putting wide tires on the back of a front wheel drive car, then they'd realize its not front wheel drive anymore.

My second dream car is a bone stock Hemi Cuda in alpine white. I would do just about anything to get my hands on one of those. That would be my daily driver while the RWD civic would never see a patch of public road again.
Buy a RWD car.

And for the Cuda, well I have one. If you want it, you sucky sucky I give you the keys.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :i would give anyone $1000 if they guessed exactly where this picture was taken and gets it right.

Quote from mrodgers :How do you plan on the $1000 payoff? I won't accept a personal check. A money order would work quite well. I can send you my mailing address.

The for sale ad

Reverse phone number lookup

Thank you for the $1000. Please PM me for mailing address.

Quote from mrodgers :Sorry grip driver, you are an american and us americans don't understand sarcasm, remember? I'm still waiting.....:Kick_Can_

An SHO is much more than a factory body kit.

Should I create a new thread with a poll asking whether the LFS community thinks that Grip Driver should pay up or not?

I just did! Link.
It'd be a powerful car (enough to be careful with it), it should look like a Mercedes, with a nice sound system (like mp3 player, good quality sound... just a good thing), four doors for the family, comfortable, needs to have space for my legs (hehe Damn cars), and I believe thats it.
Audi Q7 V12 TDI

1969 Dodge Super-Bee
I got two. The Lister Storm and the Saleen Mustang S351. Both of them should have the GT style rear wing mounted. Those cars makes me shiver every time, and very few later days cars do that to me. They don't make 'em like they used to I guess.

Describe your dream car!
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG