The online racing simulator
Quote from TiricK :Devs ignore users.... and users defeat to devs.... crazy world

People see things that aren't there...crazy world
I look at the world and I notice it's turning
While my G25 gently weeps
With every mistake we must surely be learning
Still my G25 gently weeps
^^ good song
the scirocco is due by the end of the month so you know.
please enlighten us to where you found that information?
No one said that, he's just talking out of his arse :thumbsdow (is that the correct expression?)
Come on people, through all this nonsense, haven't we at least learnt not to be duped by false prophets?

Ps: it's going to be released within the hour.

"OMG F5 F5 F5!!!!!!"
Expression is correct!
Quote from sinbad :
Ps: it's going to be released within the hour.

IMPOSSIBLE!!

It's not a friday..... yet.
Hahahaha, didn't take him long to get tired of Rfactor.
^lol! try out project tuorque, its like nfs/lfs
yes its like school meat. its not what its ment to be, so
they say its scirocco thread but its really spam
Quote from chavm481 :yes its like school meat.
they say its scirocco but its really spam

Bloody hell, I'm quoting that mate!
Quote from JasonJ :Hahahaha, didn't take him long to get tired of Rfactor.

Who me? I ain't bored. I'm just promoting the record attempt. I still like rF though.
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ : omg off topic - sry
ohgod ohgod ohgod

Tomorrow's Friday
I'm sure it comes tomorrow!
Quote from Ju-Dazz :ohgod ohgod ohgod

Tomorrow's Friday

Considering that for once I actually have a Friday off, that would be swell!

But we will just have to wait and see
No..... forget about it.... Scawen has other plans aswell (read test patch forums) and i doubt he can do it in one day.....
Quote from Ju-Dazz :ohgod ohgod ohgod

Tomorrow's Friday

It won't. Scawen said in the Test Patch thread that he HOPES to release a compatible test patch this week which means: no VWS.
One could always hope:

Hope has left this forum many time ago.
Too Long Now!
For GOD'S SAKE!!! Scirocco Has Supposed To Be Out In DECEMBER. It Is Now 5 Months Later And STILL NO SCIROCCO

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM LFS?!?! The Whole Reason I Play It Again After Quitting (Used To Play 0.5 X) I Saw The News And Was Like OMG A Licinced Car Is Out?!?!

After Almost Half A YEAR The Posponed Message Is Still On The HomePage At lfs.net. I Wonder If They Are Actually Doing The Damn Thing. HURRY UP IF YOU HAVENT CANCELED IT!!!

This Is Stupid. I Have Changed Over To A More Realistic Game Just Like LFS Called Project Torque. It Is Way Better And There ARE Licinced Cars And Fantasy Cars As Well That Resemble Real Life Cars.

So Listen Up LFS! This Is Getting WAYYY To Far. If Your Going To Make People Excited And Happy Abour The Game, Dont Put FAKE Licinced Car News Or Fake Youtube Commercials. Its Dumb.

So If You're Going TO Make The Damn Car, Make It. And Tell Us When The Hell It's Coming Out. Because I Am Very Mad About This. I Am Super Close To Quitting For Good Unless Scirocco Comes Out By The Time School Is Out For Summer. So DO IT
Quote from LightningBladeR32 :For GOD'S SAKE!!! Scirocco Has Supposed To Be Out In DECEMBER. It Is Now 5 Months Later And STILL NO SCIROCCO

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM LFS?!?! The Whole Reason I Play It Again After Quitting (Used To Play 0.5 X) I Saw The News And Was Like OMG A Licinced Car Is Out?!?!

After Almost Half A YEAR The Posponed Message Is Still On The HomePage At lfs.net. I Wonder If They Are Actually Doing The Damn Thing. HURRY UP IF YOU HAVENT CANCELED IT!!!

This Is Stupid. I Have Changed Over To A More Realistic Game Just Like LFS Called Project Torque. It Is Way Better And There ARE Licinced Cars And Fantasy Cars As Well That Resemble Real Life Cars.

So Listen Up LFS! This Is Getting WAYYY To Far. If Your Going To Make People Excited And Happy Abour The Game, Dont Put FAKE Licinced Car News Or Fake Youtube Commercials. Its Dumb.

So If You're Going TO Make The Damn Car, Make It. And Tell Us When The Hell It's Coming Out. Because I Am Very Mad About This. I Am Super Close To Quitting For Good Unless Scirocco Comes Out By The Time School Is Out For Summer. So DO IT

Your post fails in so many respects, it's impossible to know where to begin picking it to pieces.

Congratulations Loser!
Quote from LightningBladeR32 :For GOD'S SAKE!!! Scirocco Has Supposed To Be Out In DECEMBER. It Is Now 5 Months Later And STILL NO SCIROCCO

Why don't you buy the full game before complaining maybe than you would have a lot of content. You of all people have no right to demand anything from the developers, or the community since your not really devoting anything to the success of lfs, go whine somewhere else.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG