The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want to join this competition? (easier for to have a poll)

Closed since :
S2 user(s) : Yes
Maybe (please give a comment in the thread if you then join)
Demo user(s) : Yes
If there was a way to convert it to JPEG without the quality going to crap, I guess my first skin is done. I tried fixing it, but everytime I save it, the quality just goes right back to crap
hey! sorry for the double post, but I fixed it! I just got a BMP to JPG image converter. How is the quality now?
Just use IrfanView.
If i would attend in the Competition, could this be a good base for the skins?
Attached images
VWS_Testing.jpg
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :If there was a way to convert it to JPEG without the quality going to crap, I guess my first skin is done. I tried fixing it, but everytime I save it, the quality just goes right back to crap

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :hey! sorry for the double post, but I fixed it! I just got a BMP to JPG image converter. How is the quality now?

Quote from Shadowww :Just use IrfanView.

Or, don't use paint

Some skins here look really cool.. so made me wonder, the skins that don't 'win', will they go public?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :hey! sorry for the double post, but I fixed it! I just got a BMP to JPG image converter. How is the quality now?

Quote from EliteAti :If i would attend in the Competition, could this be a good base for the skins?

You two, can you please upload a picture of it in the veiwer? Easier when I know how they look in game.

Both skins are starting to shape good. You can use whatever theme you want, just make sure the skin pack looks like a skin pack if you understand

About that red skin, it's a step in right direction, just make sure it's not to "plain" if you understand. Kee pme updated, and hopefully with the veiwer program so I can see them with in-game look thank you.

Quote from Sponge :Or, don't use paint

Some skins here look really cool.. so made me wonder, the skins that don't 'win', will they go public?

I am not sure, of course the packs that doesn't win will be up to the author to deside if they are public. If it's ok for them it's ok for me

Many signed up too now, looking forward to see the various people's skins! Good luck!

Edit : And you don't have to make skins in norway color, tbh norwegian flag itself is a lame on compared to other countries ones, hell, even American flag looks cooler than norwegian, so I give ya an advice not to make skin with norwegian flag theme Of course, if the skin IS great, any theme works!
Heres one screenshot..
Attached images
cmx_00000001.jpg
how much is there still time? i wouldnt mind to get some money. would you like a skin if it would be simple but cool? i mean you dont mind if its a bit simple but on the same time it looks awsome. pechause atleast i really just cant do all the cars if its so. but ill make you one skin and well see if i start making moreof them
Quote from batteryy :how much is there still time? i wouldnt mind to get some money. would you like a skin if it would be simple but cool? i mean you dont mind if its a bit simple but on the same time it looks awsome. pechause atleast i really just cant do all the cars if its so. but ill make you one skin and well see if i start making moreof them

You have time to this friday to sign up, then further time to 25th may to make skins

I will be open to the ones that needs more time. If you can produce at least 1 VERY good, hopefulyl a couple of skins, I of course will give you time to finish those, quality WILL come in first line. When I pay these amounts of money I want epic skins to be honest :P

Hmm, it's hard to say, it completele depends on the skin itself, but there is no secret that I love apocalyptic, doom, "race-ish", metall alike skins. I am aswell a big fan of the Destruction Derby 2 skin pack that were made some time ago. Take a look on THIS
link to take a look on it
There some tips, I hope it helps. I hope to see some uniq and great skins. Do your best, I want quality. If you need more time I of course will give you more time, no one shal have the feeling they need to rush it

EliteAti, that looks good so far I would maybe use less carboon, but the ground theme is good. Maybe other color? I like often the combination white/orange/yellow, black/white, white/red/black, red/yellow/black/white etc etc .. I like skins with various colors, but I hope that someone really manage to catch my apocalyptic race style

There, I said too much, giving too much free info allready!
altrought, the more tips you give about your taste--> the more your gonna like the skins
True
I have given some info now, I just hope people tries to follow them and not just think of this is a free gift, you got to work for your money you know But Battery, join in. If you make me one really great skin and need more time, I of course will be open for expanding the time limit on it, til everyone is done.
I'd love to join in but I won't have the time or patience to do all the cars
I'll give it a whirl.

Also 2-4 weeks for an entire skin pack? It's doable, but will you be satisfied with a single one at first to demonstrate the theme and after competition(if dupes haven't allready been made) duplicates for other cars can be made.
Quote from The Very End :True
I have given some info now, I just hope people tries to follow them and not just think of this is a free gift, you got to work for your money you know But Battery, join in. If you make me one really great skin and need more time, I of course will be open for expanding the time limit on it, til everyone is done.

Im in. ill see what i can come up with
Quote from daloonie :I'll give it a whirl.

Also 2-4 weeks for an entire skin pack? It's doable, but will you be satisfied with a single one at first to demonstrate the theme and after competition(if dupes haven't allready been made) duplicates for other cars can be made.

Boo, daloonie in skin competition = epic fail for everyone else. You got no chances guys!
Well, guess my XRT skin is already public. Well, I will now post a screenshot of my first skin in the pack. I am doubting I will win, but why give up?
Little update to the skin.. I think i start to put logos right now

The blue Is a bit darker than on sides for purpose.
Attached images
VWS_Testing2.jpg
cmx_00000004.jpg
Or could this be better for you TVE? sry for double post
Attached images
VWS_Testing3.jpg
cmx_00000008.jpg
Quote from batteryy :Im in. ill see what i can come up with

Good!

Quote from Shadowww :Boo, daloonie in skin competition = epic fail for everyone else. You got no chances guys!

Mr smartypants, join the competition yourselfe

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Well, guess my XRT skin is already public. Well, I will now post a screenshot of my first skin in the pack. I am doubting I will win, by why give up?

You should not give up mate. Even if you don't win you shal raise your head high and think that you DID give it your best. If you did your best there is nothing that is losing.
And hey, maybe someone got a surpise or two in the future? ..You'll find out..

I like the black/white theme, any chance in, if you are going for race-stylish, that you use a little more vinyl work / sponsors on the car? Don't be affraight to edit it heavly

Quote from EliteAti :Or could this be better for you TVE? sry for double post

I like that one, it's going in the right direction Am I evil if I ask you to try focusing on the TBO / GTR cars first? Or, well, work with the car you want first, since it's a skin pack. It's looking cool allready, with some more work it's going to be a good contribution in the contest.
Quote from The Very End :
I like that one, it's going in the right direction Am I evil if I ask you to try focusing on the TBO / GTR cars first? Or, well, work with the car you want first, since it's a skin pack. It's looking cool allready, with some more work it's going to be a good contribution in the contest.

Ill try to make at least 1 TBO and 1 GTR skin tomorrow if i have time
Can I still join the competition?
Quote from The Very End : Mr smartypants, join the competition yourselfe

Mr Squarepants, I see daloonie in, so I won't waste my time
Quote from Shadowww :Mr Squarepants, I see daloonie in, so I won't waste my time

Naah, join the competition yourself
Don't be affraight of the time, try focus on one of them

I found a skin that I like, look atachement to see.
That skin is somewhat simple, not that many colors, but the way how the colors are worked togheter and build up, that's kind of skins that I like too.

Also take a look on the DD2 skin pack to get ideas, still wondering if anyone taking the chance on the metall/doom/apocalyptic theme tho. If you have seen my racing style you would have understand why I like that

Edit : You can join the competition yes Just sign up in the voting, it closes on friday so you are withing the limit still.
Attached images
Uten navn.JPG
#75 - pipa
Not sure if i will enter, but to get a better look at your likes and dislike, how is this one?
Attached images
blubb.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG