The online racing simulator
XRT slowmo drift at FE Green REV
(40 posts, started )
XRT slowmo drift at FE Gold REV
Sweet, the sidewall textures look really cool
what song is that? i recognise it from somewhere!
That music was awesome! I love the timing of the clip with the music. Towards the end, when the brakelight coinsided with the boom in the music... I got goosebumps.. literally! Awesome!

I'd love to get my hands on the title of that music, though...
Thanks for the comments! I appreciate them.

The title of the song used is: The Two Towers - Requiem Overture (Orchestral Trailer Music)

*WHOOPS! The track was Gold, not Green. Heh, that's what you get for having 3 hours of nightly sleep
Toni that was a radical video. Very excellent demonstration. I wish I could drift half that well.
Good

If someone else is going to make more slomo movies, LX4/6 is reserved for me! I almost made a slomo movie with it but I decided to wait for the patch.
downloading now, sounds good! cant wait to see it

i wanna try making a slomo vid sometime
that was badassssssss! looked so cool, especialy the tire flexing. The music fit well too . You should have used a softer setup tho

hmmm now youve motivated me to finally learn 720 drifting ... should be alot easier with the patch

anyway ... nice vid ... love it
wow.

I've always been kind of anti-drifter, but this was a beautiful video. nice work.
Cool movie, i like that slow motion technique

Quote from Zeeall :what song is that? i recognise it from somewhere!

You'd probably recognise the music from Lord of the rings: the two towers battle scene. But it sounds like its the original version from the movie Requiem for a dream composed by clint mansell
What codec do I need to run this program?
DivX is used as the video codec.
Well..
I checked it out too.. pretty nice work man! And really good points from host!

Well done
Excellent. Very VERY enjoyable to watch. Music heightened the "drama" of it.
I liked it.
Nice
Very nice movie, and great driving..
Wow that teach me the lines lol nice video
I've tried downloading this a few times. The weird thing is that I get the initial title screen so I've got the codec for it but once the title screen fades all I get is the sound.
Quote from Resound :I've tried downloading this a few times. The weird thing is that I get the initial title screen so I've got the codec for it but once the title screen fades all I get is the sound.

Try watching it with VLC. Works fine with latest VLC for me..

It's a really cool movie!
Very cool! 8 1/2 of 10

Whats the secret of that smooth slo-mo, record at 0.25 speed and double it afterwards?
Quote from Bosse :Try watching it with VLC. Works fine with latest VLC for me..

It's a really cool movie!

That did the trick...thanks
Top stuff mate. I enjoyed watching that.

XRT slowmo drift at FE Green REV
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG