The online racing simulator
In sprint race I was doing OK, until internet connection went down.
Don`t know if that was server or me.

In feature race, just before the start it happened again (*$#%^&!!!!).
I want to thank the RACE CONTROL for leting me join in, an most of all want to thank them for clearing my S&G. I was so confused and eager to catch the rest of field, so I turned off speed limiter a little bit to early. Thanks again for understanding!

In lap 2, after the fast chicane, there was couple of cars that went off track, I`ve managed to pass them cleanly. And then, in the fast left didn`t see 09 - J.Sedgwick who was spinning and ended right infront of me, so I slamed him realy hard. Sorry for that m8, but you were manuvering back to track at all cost.

Gratz to all finishers, specialy ones on the podium!
Quote from fermevc :
In lap 2, after the fast chicane, there was couple of cars that went off track, I`ve managed to pass them cleanly. And then, in the fast left didn`t see 09 - J.Sedgwick who was spinning and ended right infront of me, so I slamed him realy hard. Sorry for that m8, but you were manuvering back to track at all cost.

Gratz to all finishers, specialy ones on the podium!

Yeah sorry for that I had absolutley no control until I hit the tarmac which was unfortunately on the apex of that corner :[

Godawful race, I gave up.

I hate this track.

SO MUCH.

Looking forward to SO Town though :]
Quote from TFalke55 :I already see your reactions to the South City combo(s) the risk will be doubled there, I predict.

Egzaktly , no. I love so5 track , and so meny combos was draiwing there , in that track you dont have sand to spin , just the walls are close but the walls are not our enemies.
TexasLTU sorry man , for ruin your race in lap 9 on main race .
On 8 laps I was stacked in the sand and go backward to go out from there , I know , that is the fastest turn and I watched and managed to not go out on the track before the leader and them the folow on the race go past me , and when I reached the track I was emediatly break , but that was not enough for you to go in inside line.
sory again.
These results are unofficial and could be changed after penalties, proper laps done checked etc.
points for fastest lap / most laps leaded are missing
Uhhh... didn't Bier DC after Rosic? I'm quite sure he didnt finish P20
Your Name; 55 P.Papenfuss
Involved Cars: 55 and 53
Lap or Replay Time: lap 2 in the sprint race, starts at 4min
description from your POV:
right after turn 1 he was on my inside and turned me around,
i think i hold my line and gave him enough room to stay.

karkar
LFSCART 2009 Round 3 - British Grand Prix - Pre Race Discussion
Well, we wont be seeing any more of Westhill and its grass of death but now we'll be seeing South City Town and ITS WALL OF DEATH. 4 DNQs and 7 DNFs today.

Boy LFSCART is intense

So, race pace? Suggestions? Also please, stabilize the server before this round.

Lizard

EDIT by TFalke55: Starttimes:

1755utc Deadline for competitors for server arrival
1800utc Qualifying Part 1 - 10 minutes
1815utc Qualifying Part 2 - 10 minutes
1830utc Sprint Race - Formation Lap - Standing Start - 13 laps - maximum 30 minutes
1905utc Feature Race - Formation Lap - Rolling Start - 51 laps - madatory pit stop with tyre change - maximum 70 minutes
2020utc post-race Interview session

-> 30/05/2009 broadcast release
I added the starting times. Btw: It is the final chance to pre-qualify for the Kyoto SpeedWeeks 400. The road to Kyoto begins now!

a) 300 online laps of FO8 on the standard Kyoto Ring Oval configuration (code: KY1)
b) An hotlap to LFSWorld of FO8 on KY1 within 103.50% of the World Record.
c) Attendance at two (2) or more Official 2009 Kyoto 500 Practice Sessions.

But you also need two (2) Sprint Race or one (1) Feature Race finishes for the participation in the Kyoto SpeedWeeks 400!
hmm wenn are those test sessions? / this stuff does count for the championchip right?
LFSCART 2009 Round 4 - Kyoto SpeedWeeks 400 - Pre Race Discussion
It's oval time! Are you Kyoto?

LFSCART's first oval race. Hope you get your things packed. All you need is:
a) 300 online laps of FO8 on the standard Kyoto Ring Oval configuration (code: KY1)
b) An hotlap to LFSWorld of FO8 on KY1 within 103.50% of the World Record.
d) you also need two (2) Sprint Race or one (1) Feature Race finishes for the participation in the Kyoto SpeedWeeks 400!

Don't forget the special rules for the oval:
1) No Sprint Race
2) No R3 (+ R4) tyres
3) Hotlap Qualifying
4) All drivers must be within 103.5% of the Pole Position Time

I want to link you to the pos ... gulations for this race:

06th June 2009
1700utc Qualifying*
1800utc Race - 2 Formation Laps - Rolling Start - 208 laps - madatory pit stop with tyre change - maximum 3h (180min)
2105utc post-race Interview session

*please be as early there as possible.

1800 Western European Summer Time (e.g. Ireland, United Kingdom, Portugal)
1900 Central European Summer Time (e.g. Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, France)
2000 Eastern European Summer Time (e.g. Finland, Belarus, Ukraine, Estonia)
Information Thread about the Official Kyoto 500 test sessions.
I'm going to post the dates and threads to the official 2009 Kyoto 500 testsessions, when they are announced.

08th May 2009 1900UTC : Practice Session 1 - 60 minutes open training
15th May 2009 1900UTC : Practice Session 2 - 43 +2 laps race
16th May 2009 0100UTC : Practice Session 3 - 43 +2 laps race
Nice

Any chance we can get like a running stopwatch on pole laps?
I gonna try to do a working one. then I'll update those videos...
some questions for Kyoto 400

Were to do this?

and the second?

2) No R3 (+ R4) tyres

are you really serios, no r3 tyres ? You must be jocking , r2 tyres on this track wont last 20 laps, ekspecialy on the front . outside.
Quote from Ki-Men :some questions for Kyoto 400

Were to do this?

and the second?

2) No R3 (+ R4) tyres

are you really serios, no r3 tyres ? You must be jocking , r2 tyres on this track wont last 20 laps, ekspecialy on the front . outside.

1) They are coming soon - watch out on the forums.

2) You'd be surprised. We've run oval events with R2s only before and its fine
Quote from Ki-Men :2) No R3 (+ R4) tyres

Yes, we are serious.

The R2s will not last as long, for sure, but they also require you to manage your tyres, and do some setup adjustments before the race to make them last. They also pick up heat a bit more quickly after SC periods than the others, and since they get hotter, they stay warmer a bit longer, on average.

d
I also did stints of 40-50 laps with R2 without having to fight with the tyres... It 'll depend on how you can use the tyres and how agressive you do the drafting.
R2's are fun as hell to race with.
falke, am i right if i say that i only need to make sure of the 300 laps online to be able to drive the event?

or did i miss something i still need to do? ( yes i know there is more in the rules but im just looking for myself )
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
Sorry guys , unfortunatly for me , I can`t make it, the event on round 3 ( I will be on the road on buisnis trip , at 16 and 17 May) , and with that I automaticaly loosing the right to be on Kyoto 400 event, and the Kyoto 500 event same thing :eek: :irked::bunny::gnasher::dnfnoob::chair::hypnotize

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG