The online racing simulator
Quote from Ki-Men :Hmm, recently I was driwe this combo , and i must admit to I dont like him.
To get a top time must driwe wery risky, and I dont like those way to driwe.

I already see your reactions to the South City combo(s) the risk will be doubled there, I predict.
Here
Attached images
FO8_M_GBR23.jpg
Here my new skin I'll be using
Attached images
FO8_fujitsu.jpg
your skin... I uploaded it
Attached images
FO8_28_LFSCART.jpg
Quote from TFalke55 :... but hey, it fullfills us with statisfaction!
It goes hand in hand with the rules

maaan! i had that design waay before "default" skin came out. don't worry ill spray it before the next race.
Not having a go or trying to offend anyone but N.Lamothe clearly isn't in full control of his car.

Having blocked and crashed into people all the way through the practice session he blocked and ruined J.Sedgwick's final fast lap in official Qualy #1.

Just my thoughts, I'm sure someone else must agree with me but doesn't want to say it - I think I'm fed up of being nice to people after 16 years.
LFSCART 2009 Round 2 - Grand Prix of Westhill - Protests
Here you can post your protests for the Grand Prix of Westhill:
Your Name
Involved Cars
Lap or Replay Time
description from your POV

Protest thread will be closed on wednesday 1800UTC
Quote from mcintyrej :Not having a go or trying to offend anyone but N.Lamothe clearly isn't in full control of his car.

Having blocked and crashed into people all the way through the practice session he blocked and ruined J.Sedgwick's final fast lap in official Qualy #1.

Just my thoughts, I'm sure someone else must agree with me but doesn't want to say it - I think I'm fed up of being nice to people after 16 years.

+1, ruined my last Qualification lap.
LFSCART 2009 Round 2 - Grand Prix of Westhill - Post Race Discussion
Here your thougts on round 2

Replays
what is the time for rd 2 I am confused with times cuz I am in the USA
Chief Race Administrator Executive Decision:

Driver of Car #24 I.Perez (ivan.f) is being excluded for 90 days from NDR events for removing a competing driver from the start grid. This occurred prior to the start of the LFSCART Round 2 Sprint Race.

d
#589 - CSF
I think NDR has another person to stick on the banned list...
because my internet wasn't the best, I'd like to have the replay of one other person out there for the broadcast
Never had internet connection problems before....probably could have finished mid-field again to savage a bad day....dammit......
Damn i late to quali and cant race
Yes I'm having lag aswell, and that's strange for me. I think the server might need a re-boot before the next race.
Quote from J@tko :Yes I'm having lag aswell, and that's strange for me. I think the server might need a re-boot before the next race.

Hmm, i thought i got kicked because of my ping, which was high sometimes, but in feature i got kicked for no reason with stable ping.
Maybe that cost me my qualifying run. So my race ended before it started.
DNQ for the first time in LFS. O_O
Quote from Kid222 :but in feature i got kicked for no reason with stable ping

Nope, you lagged out along with someone else.
Pathetic race for me, spun about 9 times, pitted 3 times, 1 drive through...

Stupid track, stupid car that will only go 20mph slower than the rest of the field in the last 2 sectors.

Stupid game.
Quote from J@tko :Yes I'm having lag aswell, and that's strange for me. I think the server might need a re-boot before the next race.

Yes, I got DCed twice and that almost never happens to me. Please fix the server for Rd3...
Looks that race unlucky to most of peoples
Quote from oldnavy :Looks that race unlucky to most of peoples

Spinnin partah
EDIT: YAY 500 posts

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG