The online racing simulator
21/06/2009, watch this space.
Quote from MR_B :
My other suspicion (also agreed by a few others) is that VW screwed them over when they found out it had damage, and they've got to re-write it to not have damage on the scirocco.

Well then that would defy the point of LFS being a so called Sim.
They were probrably quite alarmed by collisions with the infamous red and white barrier perhaps?
Quote from MR_B :I believe it to be a bit more than a VW, I would imagine they've decided to add more goodies into the game, and maybe even something which has required an extensive re-write of parts of the game. Although my suspicions are just that, and I have no sources to back it up.

They have - I can confirm that the next patch will have ABS and ESP!

As for the end of your post, I will refrain from commenting for forum climate's sake (although it wouldn't really matter in a thread like this)...
I think I missed something, but where does the assumption that the patch (test patch) was coming two days before the day after tomorrow? I've read something about a flash application, but what's that aboot?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
Who cares about updates now anyway, live for today and plan for tommorow. IE going out with mates not sat trolling a forum for a pixel car in a pixel game.

Exactly! Been going out BMX'ing lately, loads of fun! Way more fun than it will be driving that Scirocco.
Wow the Scirocco is great to drive!! So much fun in the [SR] Scirocco server!!
Quote from Scrabby :Wow the Scirocco is great to drive!! So much fun in the [SR] Scirocco server!!

oh jeez u got me there
I did?!

*giggles*
Quote from Gills4life :Should I be getting a life before yesterday and after tomorrow or after todays tomorrow or yesterday tomorrows bank holidays weekend

Do you rly want me to answer that?
Quote from evilgeek :you wish

Not really, if she said that then she would clearly be cheating on me.
Quote from 5haz :21/06/2009, watch this space.

it'd make for a nice present eh?
at the end of next month, if we don't get it, i'm heading over to RoR full time.....
Quote from chavm481 :at the end of next month, if we don't get it, i'm heading over to RoR full time.....

Please don't wait around.
no its not you need sstuff to do. its like me saying lfs is bad. but, yeah, the end of may is the deadline for the relese.
Quote from chavm481 :no its not you need sstuff to do. its like me saying lfs is bad. but, yeah, the end of may is the deadline for the relese.

I wonder why I still click "View Post" :doh:
They should remove it when you use the ignore function.
Quote from Scrabby :Wow the Scirocco is great to drive!! So much fun in the [SR] Scirocco server!!

Yeah, new Miami track is very good too.
Quote from Shadowww :Yeah, new Miami track is very good too.

AKA the first preveiws of that time South City
Quote from 5haz :They were probrably quite alarmed by collisions with the infamous red and white barrier perhaps?

wow, if the devs really would do that, lfs could call itself actually a simulator without me rolling on the floor and laughing my a$$ off...
Scirocco for DEMO users please . and take out from demo XFG.
And Santa Clause exists...
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG