The online racing simulator
blank
@ ragingbull. You dont get it do you ? Before you start editing skins you ask first to the original author if you may edit the skin. What you are doing is editing someone`s work which took him quite some time to finish the skin. Now you come along paste the skin on another car and saying you made it. Thats stealing and isnt taking very well in LFS community. You should leave another men`s (women) work alone. You want to be creative ?, go and make you own skin instead of using or editing anothers one work.

atteiros just made a post how he feels about it and then you post another car with his work. First ask, wait for a answer and if you have his permission then start editing. Really said to see that people still editing another men`s work.
blank
and another fail from you. ask him in pm.
blank
blank
The Red Bull skin has a LOT of pixel bleed. The quality is pure crap... Constructive criticism here.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :The Red Bull skin has a LOT of pixel bleed. The quality is pure crap... Constructive criticism here.

ya sorry i have bad program thats why i cant wait for atteiros to make some 09 fbm skins.
Quote from ragingbull05 :ya sorry i have bad program thats why i cant wait for atteiros to make some 09 fbm skins.

So please don't post this skins here
He can post whatever skin he wants, who made you dictator? As long as he got permission, i don't care what quality the skin is, someone might like it and use it, its all a learning curve, its like telling people not to upload crap hl's to lfsw.
blank
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :He can post whatever skin he wants, who made you dictator? As long as he got permission, i don't care what quality the skin is, someone might like it and use it, its all a learning curve, its like telling people not to upload crap hl's to lfsw.

+1
Quote from only.one.RydeR :The Red Bull skin has a LOT of pixel bleed. The quality is pure crap... Constructive criticism here.

well how about you make some skins, eh?
09 skins
blank
Quote from MyLaN011 :[url="http://H:%5CA_INSTAL%20GAMES%5CLFS%5Cdata%5Cskins_dds%5CFBM_Ferrari7.jpg"]http://H:\A_INSTAL GAMES\LFS\data\skins_dds\FBM_Ferrari7.jpg[/url]
or
[url="file://H:%5CA_INSTAL%20GAMES%5CLFS%5Cdata%5Cskins_dds%5CFBM_Ferrari7.jpg"]file://H:\A_INSTAL GAMES\LFS\data\skins_dds\FBM_Ferrari7.jpg[/url]
or
H:\A_INSTAL GAMES\LFS\data\skins_dds\FBM_Ferrari7.jpg
or

or
H:\A_INSTAL GAMES\LFS\data\skins_dds\FBM_Ferrari7.jpg

or

<?php 
H
:\A_INSTAL GAMES\LFS\data\skins_dds\FBM_Ferrari7.jpg
?>

Epic fail of the year.

@RB05: Pretty nice skin!
Well.. Danny.. You didn't have to reply to that post. There where allot of guys that already have done that.. When you see an old post that you don't have to reply to.. Keep your thought for yourself.
Here's a simple skin I made.
this happend when you are bored
Attached images
KETTU2.jpg
FBM Benetton 1994 MSC
Hey Guys,
here's my one. Made it over the weekend.
Its not perfect yet but i think its a good start Dont know if im gonna change it again.

Have Fun

Ben D.
Attached images
FBMW_MSC94_Screen.jpg
FBM_94MSC.jpg
Quote from PilotF1 :Hey Guys,
here's my one. Made it over the weekend.
Its not perfect yet but i think its a good start Dont know if im gonna change it again.

Have Fun

Ben D.

thats beautiful skin man thank. much better than mine, what program u use?
Is it not allowed to make comment on a skin while not being to create one myself? I see no rules governing that. Sure, if I had the patience to make a decent skin I could..
Quote from ragingbull05 :thats beautiful skin man thank. much better than mine, what program u use?

thx R05.

For Texturing: Photoshop
Rendering: Blender 2.48.1

Maybe I'll try to make a TorroRosso next time
Benetton 92 #19 FBM
Hey

here is another one. Made it on the request of RB05.

Hope you have fun with it.

Greetz
Attached images
FBM_92MSC.jpg
FBM_92MSC_Screen.jpg
Quote from PilotF1 :Hey

here is another one. Made it on the request of RB05.

Hope you have fun with it.

Greetz

Wow, it looks so cool, awesome replica right there mate
Thx

Feel free to give requests ^^ Dont really know what car im gonna skin next...

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG