The online racing simulator
Grip Driver must pay up
(231 posts, started )

Poll : Should he pay up?

Yes
No
He's in America, wtf do you expect?

Someone flicked you, and you lost a hair.. taken to court...

Here in the UK, someone puts you in a wheelchair and you apologise to the person that did it!
I tell you I will be heartbroken if he wasn't sued.......

By then I will present my medical bill claiming back what I deserved for the disappointment you gave me!!!! GARRRHHHH.

YOU ARE SO SUED.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :No I didn't. I need to have legal rights to actually carry out the bet, it is illegal in some cases to even bet on the internet like this, I am not over 18, and it needs to be somehow approved, in my case, the US government. Also, you have no right whatsoever to take money from me, and I also have no idea where you even live.

So you did something you didn't have the legal right to do? I would pay mrodgers to shut him up, otherwise there might be cops knocking on your door soon.
$1000 is a little extreme methinks.. A S2 license would be a nice settlement imo. Only $36
Quote from S14 DRIFT :He's in America, wtf do you expect?

Someone flicked you, and you lost a hair.. taken to court...

:doh:

I would pay Mike If I were you, he has lots of mob connected peoples. I would be willing to calm him down and settle your account for the small price of $500. That is a 50% discount.

TVE, your turning into a soft tool.
This just in! Santa's elves came and took my $1000. They are going to give it to the person who got it right. They will be at your front door in two weeks.
I haven't read anything about whether he has the 1000 bucks or not.

Anyway, i voted ''Yes'' for what it's worth.
oh this thread IS epic. I like how people can take a joke so far! Better than the Lady Gaga one.
fking pay the money already lol
Quote from hrtburnout :He lost a bet on whether anyone would be able to find the photo location of a car advert. He lost. Should he pay or not?

the day he pays up is the day i give up on my jade goodie jokes.
Grip driver should ask for a bailout, technically he just lost $1000 because of the auto industry.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :WHAT!!!! I was kidding!!!!! man someone is a retard!!!!! What is your problem!!!!!! You guys don't understand some Americans... it's called SARCASM. Check it out...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

Also, why would I give $1000 away?

Oops? As an american myself... I don't go around saying bull like that... For exact reasons. You've learned your lesson... Think about racing in real life and you bet your car accidently by saying "pfft, i'd give you my car if you could win" If he has witnesses... he could probably win.

Who goes around saying

"pfft, i'd give you my car if you could win", nobody that isn't gambling that I know of.

You said you'd give it to him, well to anyone... But anyone who could win I guess.

I vote YES.

A. Because you made the gamble (Dumb, for betting for no gain... I would've atleast made sure I made some money)

B. You used the old "American" excuse.
If gRIp should pay? HE _MUST_ PAY IT! mrodgers' taken his time to answer for Grip's challenge and he got it right, so he surely needs to receive his money.
Grip, pay him or I'll give you a $1000 fine (hey dawg!), so you can pay $1000 while you pay $1000.
Pay up now grup drover!!!11111111111111111!~!!!!!!~!~@33~~~
hahahahahaha!!!!!!! TOTALLY EPIC to see how far a joke can go!!!!!!!! People are still wanting money from me, The Very End happily supported me (thats why he is the awesomeest person on here), S14 DRIFT is lhao, I am lmao, my name is in a thread title, and this thread is surviving!!!!! You people are hilarious!!!!!:hihi:

(Also, thanks to those who support me. You are the best people on here. You actually deserve $1000. And to mrrodgers, I don't live in Denver. I'm 2 hours away from Denver)
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :And to mrrodgers, I don't live in Denver. I'm 2 hours away from Denver)

so youre from south park? that explains a lot
Quote from th84 ::doh:

I would pay Mike If I were you, he has lots of mob connected peoples. I would be willing to calm him down and settle your account for the small price of $500. That is a 50% discount.

TVE, your turning into a soft tool.

Your dead.
Quote from The Very End :Your dead.

Totally agree with that. Who the hell cares about connections? Isnt this just between him and ... him?
Quote from oldnavy :Hey man if you wont pay somone will report you to Devs and you will lose your license and .....

He has license?
Quote from Xaid0n :/me is :chairfall

Same.
Quote :Location: away from Denver.

Skipping town will only make things worse. You wouldn't want some hairy men asking you to pick up the soap in the shower, now would you?
If you dont pay with money, then you should pay mrodgers with something else. (You know what I mean :razz
I'll have $1000 from anyone who can tell me what the hell this is about...

I'm lost here (but enjoyed it so far).
Nu ben jij mij 1000tje schuldig gek.

Quote :He lost a bet on whether anyone would be able to find the photo location of a car advert. He lost. Should he pay or not?

Quote from Takumi_lfs :Nu ben jij mij 1000tje schuldig gek.

Lees nog eens... Read it again... I'll have $1000 from anyone... You're supposed to pay me

Hehe

Grip Driver must pay up
(231 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG