The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
Ooh, anyways ... i know what u mean

And btw, i think that its time to close this thread - no deep discussion and to be honest - nobody gives a *beepz* about this, i guess.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :......If you were somehow doing this at work, it should be in your free time so ha, and therefore you could see whatever you wanted.

Boy are you in for a shock when you start working.
i find it strange people take this thread so seriously, i think the title already says whats waiting and all haters or bad mooders could just turn around and not click this thread. also, why does it matter to you people so much is it a she,he or (s)he?
oh and just realized something
lady gaga<->gagy lada
Quote from batteryy :i find it strange people take this thread so seriously, i think the title already says whats waiting and all haters or bad mooders could just turn around and not click this thread.

This isn't a case of forum ettiquette, it's a case of ethical conduct. Demonstrating open hate and intollerence for others based on appearance is an out-dated concept and it's one that I find difficult to stomach when I see it happen.

I'm not a very politically correct person, but I have no personal concept of this form of prejudice. I don't have to mind my P's and Q's simply because this form of hate doesn't exist in me. When I see it however, I feel the need to twat people around the head with a rotten kipper, i'm a little intollerent like that.
Quote from gezmoor :Boy are you in for a shock when you start working.

Talking of work, I just got back. Hey how are you.
Quote from becky rose :it is not up to you to judge her gender. It's for her to judge it and live her life accordingly

How you identify with yourself is entirely a personal thing.

If you are one of those people who are lucky enough to have a gender identity that matches your genitalea then woop woop you, but why do you need to judge other people on the same criterea? We are all born different and some people are gender incongruent, meening their sexual identity does not match their body. You would say the body has precedent over the mind?

That would be a harmful position to take, is medically wrong, ethically wrong, and scientifically innacurate.

As for lady gaga: She appears to be presenting as female, the word "lady" in her name is the giveaway. I'd go with lady until she tells you otherwise.

stfu.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :stfu.

Oi! What's the hate aboot? Constructive comments, please

Quote from Becky Rose :It is not up to you to judge her gender. It's for her to judge it and live her life accordingly

How you identify with yourself is entirely a personal thing.

If you are one of those people who are lucky enough to have a gender identity that matches your genitalea then woop woop you, but why do you need to judge other people on the same criterea? We are all born different and some people are gender incongruent, meening their sexual identity does not match their body. You would say the body has precedent over the mind?

That would be a harmful position to take, is medically wrong, ethically wrong, and scientifically innacurate.

As for Lady Gaga: She appears to be presenting as female, the word "lady" in her name is the giveaway. I'd go with lady until she tells you otherwise.

I partially agree. Yes, people should do what they want, especially when we're talking about something as personal as the body. However, sometimes I can't help but wonder what made this person decide to look like this. In a way I find it only interesting, I ponder how this person has been crafted, but also there's a part of me (the follow the line part, it's very strong) that just disapproves. I guess it's just me.
Quote from The Very End :For love of god I don't hope you thinking the same as me, because then you would jump down from a building.

lmao.... can u say it to me by PM ??? i think they cant ban u by there...
Quote from el pibe :lmao.... can u say it to me by PM ??? i think they cant ban u by there...

What goes around in my head, stays in my head, or I would be put into mentall hospital long time ago.
Thread is offtopic anyways, so ... el pibe, why u got a bunny in ur signature and it says "He is playng lfs"? ... As i know, bunny's are those sexy playboy girls. I may be wrong, its just my dirty mind.
All I can say, she makes the worst "music" I have EVER! heard!
neither man or woman. shes a thunderbird!

Wow, alot of people need to chill out here!

This is the internet, anything (within reason) can be said on here. Hence the difference between real life and the internet

Anywayz on topic: Until I see some ball's it's not a man, as much as I hate her music and stupid dress sense.
I dont know what it is. But it's music is crap.
Quote from mclarenmatt :Wow, alot of people need to chill out here!

This is the internet, anything (within reason) can be said on here. Hence the difference between real life and the internet

Anywayz on topic: Until I see some ball's it's not a man, as much as I hate her music and stupid dress sense.

I agree with everything you say. Some people seem to have had a sense of humour bypass
Shes obviously klingon

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG