The online racing simulator
Quote from kingfag :

+

Had one of those and a Blade 400 3D helicopter.
Then the battery (2200mA LiPo) exploded and burnt down 5 other things in the trailer while moving my stuff back home.
Quote from (SaM) :Had one of those and a Blade 400 3D helicopter.
Then the battery (2200mA LiPo) exploded and burnt down 5 other things in the trailer while moving my stuff back home.

Always store LiPo's in a fireproof bag, like the bags from liposack.com.
Unlike most batteries, hobby grade lipo's don't have a protective shell, so it's very easy to accidently crush or damage the internals.
Always buy hardcase LiPo's
I'm Using a 8000Mah for my Schumacher Mission 3.5 PRO. U can drive for 2-3h straight but offcourse after 30m intense driving i let it cooldown

That ain't a fan, it's a MONSTER!!!!!!

Seriously, travvel back in time with a up-to-date "badboy" of a computer, and people would belive they were looking at satan himself.
Quote from Scrabby :Always buy hardcase LiPo's
I'm Using a 8000Mah for my Schumacher Mission 3.5 PRO. U can drive for 2-3h straight but offcourse after 30m intense driving i let it cooldown

Your battery weighs almost 6 times my whole aircraft (+/- 570 gram vs 95 gram)

2 cell 360mAh is the maximum it can carry, a few gram more and it'll fly like a brick
Quote from The Very End :That ain't a fan, it's a MONSTER!!!!!!

Seriously, travvel back in time with a up-to-date "badboy" of a computer, and people would belive they were looking at satan himself.

It's very quiet and cold, tho.
It better be, by that look and probally the size
Quote from (SaM) :Had one of those and a Blade 400 3D helicopter.

my advice buy a123 batteries from now on... perfectly safe and infinitely superior to lipos in anything that isnt at the cutting edge of competitive flying/racing
This will be, IF i win it.

The BEST subwoofer amp there is, and will ever be IMO, as a friend of mine had 4x 12 inch JL audio 12w3 (500w) subs running off one of these and it was so loud it felt like you were being thumped in the chest, such deep bass.

This should be able to power my 2x 10" 600w subs just fine!
Attached images
da1202.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :wut, that thing is more expensive then the rest of your PC

Meh, it is 10% of mine PC cost.
:lovies3d:
Attached images
scott_aspect55_09.jpg
Nah, he got an anal probe

Well my bucketseat and 4-point belts are on it's way
Now I bought a rollcage, gonna pick it up within 2 weeks
Dunno know if it counts as a purchase, but I just had my 2004 Mustang Cobra dyno'd and tuned, again. I want to be able to run a race tune, and not just my street tune. Now I can run the race tune, and run around 625rwhp, versus the street tune of 556rwhp. I got a great price because I had it tuned at the same shop that did all my work, like installing the Kenne Bell supercharger, clutch, flywheel, aluminum driveshaft, suspension, brakes, exhaust, wheels, jeez, everything you can think of lol. Man what an investment, this thing pulls like a rocket now woot!! Of course not on pump gas, the street tune uses 93 octane, but the race tune I have to use higher octane fuel, expensive, so I won't run it often, only at the track. Except that I coudln't help it and had to drive it around town on the race tune just to see what it would be like, absolutely sick!! So much fun these cars, if you don't mind spending the big $$ on suspension, brakes and weight reduction, otherwise ya can't compete with the Z06's.
Quote from Scrabby :Nah, he got an anal probe

Well my bucketseat and 4-point belts are on it's way
Now I bought a rollcage, gonna pick it up within 2 weeks

Hoookay!

I got no picture of it, but last thing I bought was a cofee and a apple.

Apple to stop the hunger, and cofee to wake up. I am really morning grumpy without my cofee
my latest
wow you bought something forbidden
Cobra is getting sold, this is my new toy.

Quote from DHRammstein :Cobra is getting sold, this is my new toy.

Ford GT

Wow, too bad that cool cobra is getting sold but you are getting an awesome car back for it :o .

What color is it? And btw the mpg on these things isn't too great AFAIK.
Quote from DHRammstein :Cobra is getting sold, this is my new toy.

:jawdrop:

I think this may be the fastest car in the LFS community. Good luck with it, and please keep all four wheels on the road
The Jacket+Pants

Only this one

And some gloves to go, and then I'm DONEEE

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG