The online racing simulator
Hell Yes!!! [edit : tyre smoke]
check out all the smoke!!!
Attached images
smoke.JPG
Okay I checked it out. Anything more to add to that statement?
#3 - steve
"Moved to screenshots"
Isn't that just using the smoke mod?
#5 - Gunn
REDMAN please try to name your topics in a way that members can see what the topic is about without having to actually having to open the topic and be exposed to things that may have no interest for them "Hell Yes!!!" sounds like you may have something interesting and exciting to say about Live For Speed, but tells us nothing about the topic.

A better title may be something like "screenshots of Kegetys smoke mod in action!" and posted in the screenshots section, or alternatively perhaps "Have you guys tried this smoke mod?" and posted in the unofficial add-ons section.

It looks like you're having fun there in that cloud so I'll let you get back to it
looks fun no need to post a new thread though, instead of posting it in screenshots thread.
ah what mod is that? or is it photoshoped.
warning: do not use smokemod on grass

and don't set the configvalue to 60000
sorry guys.. my bad
GeForz got any pics that i dont have to use Binoculars @ x500 zoom? hehe
Click on them. They open in a new window, full size
only showing 125x100 to me

The original picture is fine though
click on the links he gave, then manually remove "thumb_" from the address in your browser
The smoke on asphalt looks really good, but the "smoke" on grass and dirt is horrible. Also, until the bug with flat spots smoking is fixed, I wouldn't really want to increase the tire smoke that dramatically. My PC probably couldn't handle it anyway. Tire smoke really causes a drop in frame rate for me.
hmmm i cant get this to work... all it says is waiting for lfs..
Open smokemod. Then open LFS.
I opened smokemod while in LFS once and it just kept saying "EXECUTABLE CHECK FAILED" and yeah. Quite annoying. Even though the mod was working, it wasn't open *shrugs*
Oh gee...forz... that looks like the whole track is burning down, lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG