The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
Quote from tristancliffe :You never saw those McLaren's in the flesh did you? They were almost day-glo orange in fact. The TV images always made them look red, but they weren't. His colour is surprisingly accurate

Ok, sorry by my mistake, I was only 5 years old when Senna died, but I remember that I used to watch all races and cheer for him, afterall, he was Brazilian, just like me

Unlikely I saw his death live on TV, that was a horrible moment, I still miss the way he made F1 funny
i still say its one of the tradgides in life. Fantastic racer. Murry walker finnally got his name right and splat. no justice
Quote from Bean0 :You haven't read the thread properly, have you ?

It a few posts up

Is it? lol! my bad illepall
Ok its ready. Scuderia Toro Rosso...

I was gonna post this one at 1024x1024. The 2048 version doesn't add much quality wise, I had to resize the bull larger to make it fit on the 2048. So only the logos benefit, which are few and far between on this skin. But heres the 2048 anyway, for continuity purposes.

Overall I'm not totally pleased with the outcome, but its the best I can do until Red Bull release a nice high res clean pic of the bull. Can't wait til they do.
But until then, Enjoy
Attached images
STR.jpg
BF1_tororosso.jpg
Absolutly fantastic Gobby ! Thanks a lot for making all those superb skins
Great work!!
A render of this great skin. Just a shame it's actually horrible to look at with the red mess on the engne cover, but that's Torro Rosso's fault, not Gobbys.

And I still hate these damn sidewalls for rendering. One day I'll sit down and sort them out, but it won't be for a couple of weeks at least. They're just like flat panels stuck on the side, rather than the lighting and shading working on them - hence the sharp line where the reflection stops on the michelin logo. My advice - don't look too closely.
Attached images
Torro Rosso.png
Quote from Lathafummi :As requested

The non tobacco one if anybody's bothered
Attached files
bf1_sennaNT.zip - 376.2 KB - 633 views
2002 jag's finished. 1024 skin here. 2048 skin on Master skinnerz if you want to get up real close.
Attached images
J1R.jpg
BF1_Jag1024.jpg
An Holden Racing Team skin, still missing decals. Actually it's quite hard to find some fitting decals (black/red/white), the original HRT ones are some kind of..unfitting.

Thanks to tristancliffe for Rendering.
Attached images
BF1_holden.jpg
bf_holden_render.jpg
Awesome skins gobby. I only download F1 skins off you cos they're so damn ace. Keep it up gobby and hope to see more soon.
yes!
gobby, can't wait for putting the pack on my site (==> see Private Messages)!
wait.. gobby, isnt the "it gives you wings" isnt that supposed to be "it gives you wiings" ? (with 2 I's)
After looking at the original 1024 version of the BMW Sauber skin, I decided to do a remake at high quality in 2048 resolution. Some fonts might be a tiny bit off. It's not much of a difference, but I don't want such a beautiful car be ruined with a 1024 size skin.

Here's a few before/after shots:
Before 1 - After 1
Before 2 - After 2
Before 3 - After 3
Before 4 - After 4

And the skins. Rename them according to the original skins if you wish to use these instead of the original skins. Remember to back up the originals tho.
http://nismo.1g.fi/temp/HQbmwsauber/BF1_BMWSauber_HQ-16.jpg
http://nismo.1g.fi/temp/HQbmwsauber/BF1_BMWSauber_HQ-17.jpg
Thanks for all the comments guys. I wouldn't have spent the time making them if I didn't know how much its appeciated.
Next up is Renault...

XCNuse: No? I've never seen it with 2 I's in wings. Thats based on both launch shots and the most recent race photos (not San marino where they replaced it with Italian)

Matrixi: Simply awesome job I was gonna do that myself after I finished my skins, but now I wont have to. Both skins have now replaced the originals
strange.. well, on all the commercials its wiiings or wiings or... wiiiiiiiiings lol
might just be here (kinda dumb commercials anyway..)
if i post my f08 skin a mate did for me, could someone please be so kind as to do a BF1 version for it please?

thanks
Could someone please make a BF1 skin out of the F08 skin i've attached?

Attached images
FO8_birel.jpg
That'll be me.
Quote from Borbor :Could someone please make a BF1 skin out of the F08 skin i've attached?

Wow i like the birel kart skin . Would love to see a CRG one
Quote from JJ72 :That'll be me.

he's the mate i was referring to

thanks JJ

i know u'r busy, so i threw it up here instead.

and i didn't even know there was a lfs forum..ppl always say it and i always thought they meant rsc illepall
Gobby, I know that you're gonna work on the Renault, but isn't there still a RedBull skin that you haven't done yet?, the reason why I'm writing this is because you said in an earlier post that you're gonna leave the Renault for last. So I thought, "Hang on, where is the RedBull skin?" so, if its already released, can you send me a PM with the RBR skin.
look back up thru this post to find the red bull skin.

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG