The online racing simulator
FX - interior+lights (published)
(49 posts, started )
This is my second try to make interiors, hope you like it
Taked alot time to do, gotta say that. Im pretty happy about the result myself, better than the original, that for sure
Pretty much everything i maded myself, designed or taked something from my photos.
btw: wheel is from lfs database.
PUBLISHED

Thx to: Tomba(FIN) and Ciel

Download links:

http://www.mediafire.com/?diwdtiazkzk
http://www.mediafire.com/?jooulomztm0

or

http://lfsdb.500servers.net/fileinfo.php?id=155

Looks great!
Looks lovely. Cant say im a fan of the rear lights though. Something more like the originals would suite it more imo.
#4 - Lynce
As always, good work, Tomson.

Love the front lights.
yeah , the front lights are amazing!
Fantastic work on the front lights.

While the interior is very well done, I think it looks a little flat; especially on the front seats and doors.

Nice work
Thx for the comments
Those rear lights were the tricky ones.. really hard to get good looking ones.. badest part from this work i think
Looks great, you can't really get them more 3d. It will look flat whatever u try to do. There is one improvement, darken the textures behind the wheel
#9 - smove
The interior looks quite nice and luxurious. But - correct me if I'm wrong - the front lights look quite stolen, otherwise ...
Quote from smove :The interior looks quite nice and luxurious. But - correct me if I'm wrong - the front lights look quite stolen, otherwise ...

how come stolen..? Stolen from audi.. Yes. stolen from that work.. No.
These looks better and are not even the same lights. Stolen my ass
The headlights look no better than Smoves IMO. Argue about whether they're stolen or not in PM's..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :The headlights look no better than Smoves IMO. Argue about whether they're stolen or not in PM's..

argument is over already, stop trolling
How is that trolling?? Sheesh are you on PMS?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :How is that trolling?? Sheesh are you on PMS?

I dont agree with U! The Lights are FAR FAR better looking in this TREAD then in smove's
Quote from deiwisxxx :I dont agree with U! The Lights are FAR FAR better looking in this TREAD then in smove's

We all have our opinions mate.

Just that stating one isn't considered trolling..
This might even replace Lynce' FXO textures for me! It has to be flipping ace if it can do that!
Quote from deiwisxxx :I dont agree with U! The Lights are FAR FAR better looking in this TREAD then in smove's

Well, they can't, since they are actually the same. You must be in a higher state of consciousness if you are able to spot a difference between them (see comparison attached) ...

I'm not desperate for being credited here, but an objective discussion would have been way more appropriate than what this thread had become during the last posts.
Attached images
comparison.jpg
so just becaus he have some headlights that looks like yours, does that make him a stealer? google is our friend. You can get them from almost anywhere. So Stop all this cracker hunting shit and also the stealing shit. Make that conversation in pm or something. So we who don't whant to read about your argument don't have to.
Thx for the comments, i think im gonna publish this soon, need just fix couple of things first
But, i didnt steal anything from anyone. Audi´s headlights can use anyone, there are no copyrights for those, its for sure.
I founded a good picture about those audi headlights, and used them.
and if someone dont like that i take those headlights from spesific picture, i can go and get picture about audi´s headlights myself, but its not gonna change anything. I think we just used excatly the same picture with smove to make this headlights
But i hope we just keep on the topic, not gonna troll more in here
If you got problems with this interior, or something else to ask, just send some private message.

Here´s the picture from headlights, really bad resolution.. couldnt just find better in that moment. Before publish, i gonna try to found better ones, or get picture myself. Becouse of close look, my headlights look ugly
Attached images
037__scaled_600_003.jpg
I totally agree with you Tomson. Next week be prepared for my epic fail of a FXO complete set . FX Flow will be here hopefully soon .
Quote from smove : blah blah - audi lights - blah blah.

Wait, so you want to take credit for something you never really created? You do know the lights you used are copied and pasted on the DDS file, which were originally made by the Audi company (saying 'A4' doesn't count.... I think. :P) I don't see you crediting audi in your post.

Tomson: This addon looks great! The headlights on your version looks better than in Smove's!
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :I founded a good picture about those audi headlights, and used them.
I think we just used excatly the same picture with smove to make this headlights

Okay, I see and I believe you. It's up to me now to end this argument. Silly me.
hehe..btw.. good labor day to all.. or what is it sorry for bad writing.. but im not in that condition to speak good english anymore.. haha
Quote from smove :Well, they can't, since they are actually the same. You must be in a higher state of consciousness if you are able to spot a difference between them (see comparison attached) ...

I'm not desperate for being credited here, but an objective discussion would have been way more appropriate than what this thread had become during the last posts.

Maybe its the quality of the picture...

(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG