The online racing simulator
Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3234 posts, started )
Oh, oops, i guess id better shhh then, i dont wanna break the forum rules about mods.
some screenshots of the fox on WE1
Attached images
lfs-20090428-160056.png
lfs-20090428-160110.png
lfs-20090428-160223.png
Quote from Shadowww :<offtopic>rifk @ your nickname</offtopic>

wtf is rifk??

Nice shots Nick (And yeah, i can never find you in servers if i look for your name >.<)
Quote from dutchshogun :wtf is rifk??

Nice shots Nick (And yeah, i can never find you in servers if i look for your name >.<)

RIFK
"rifk" is a word that retards use to try and fit in, and doesn't make any sense. But, "rifk" is like a miss-spelled "rofl", it's like saying "lol". The creator of the word "rifk" is ***** humpy, and it was started in the ***** forums and ***** irc. Yet this retarded word still continues to grow like HIV in Africa.
Quote from G!NhO :RIFK
"rifk" is a word that retards use to try and fit in, and doesn't make any sense. But, "rifk" is like a miss-spelled "rofl", it's like saying "lol". The creator of the word "rifk" is ***** humpy, and it was started in the ***** forums and ***** irc. Yet this retarded word still continues to grow like HIV in Africa.

Why word myg0.t is censored? :s

And ZOMG is more retarded word than rifk.
Quote from rc10racer :Got bored while on my day off so thought i might aswell join you lot.

Awesome! Last one is my new background
Quote from G!NhO :"rifk" is a word that retards use to try and fit in

Shadowww just got SERVEDDD

**OMG I'm feeding him with his own shit he spams to me in every conversation we have >.< **
Guess I'm gonna get a: Don't feed the cat/troll/anything pic now?
Quote from dutchshogun :Shadowww just got SERVEDDD

**OMG I'm feeding him with his own shit he spams to me in every conversation we have >.< **
Guess I'm gonna get a: Don't feed the cat/troll/anything pic now?

Nice raw screenshot
and nice spam
Bashing in 2 randoms, hope you like it.
turn on aa and af next time
The pics' quality might have been reduced when I converted those pics to .JPG. They would look better with a contrast improvement, but I don't know if it's allowed.

<offtopic>ATTENTION ALL S1 AND S2 USERS!! VWS MIGHT ARRIVE TOMORROW! ARE YOU READYYYYY??</offtopic>
Quote from Danny LFS :

<offtopic>ATTENTION ALL S1 AND S2 USERS!! VWS MIGHT ARRIVE TOMORROW! ARE YOU READYYYYY??</offtopic>

Source?
There aint any. People are just making things up when they go crazy.
heres 2 Drag pictures
Attached images
Drag.jpg
Drag2.jpg
Raw Raw!

Loving the onboard screenshot!
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by Victor : You still don't know you shouldn't post vehicle mesh mods?
Here are some raw shots from me doing a hotlap around South City. Very hard combo, so lovely.

Oh, and feel free to edit.
Attached images
fo81.jpg
fo82.jpg
fo83.jpg
fo84.jpg
Those are really nice Darkone55 Is that a body/shadow kit on that skin? (/me wants :P)
Quote from Sponge :Those are really nice Darkone55 Is that a body/shadow kit on that skin? (/me wants :P)

Dunno, some skin I found on this forum somewhere (you might want to check out the FO8 finished skins thread :P). Except for the tyres I think everything else is original LFS. :P

BTW, I watched that lap a couple of times. I'm still so impressed by the car movements over those bumps! I've tried out some Simbin games lately, but they're not even close. Especially the bumps on the braking zone of that slow hairpin, just amazing movements! But so unforgiving!
-
(brt900) DELETED by Victor : No non-authorised mods allowed
Darkone, SO on a FO8 is just IMO one of the best things in LFS. It's just so unforgiving that when you get it right, a smile comes to your face instantly.
Nice pics btw.
And... some more, this time with XRG!

As always... click for better quality.

Forgot this pic

is posting mod screen shots illegal?

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3234 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG