The online racing simulator
SO1 Comparsion
One nice South City Classic comparsion - LFS patch X, Y, Z. It's interesting that some things differ between Y and Z (marshall etc.)

Enjoy.
Attached images
SO_X.jpg
SO_Y.jpg
SO_Z.jpg
Just a quick one from me.
Attached images
lfs_00000001.jpg
Quote from mantvisrep :She's low

That looks brilliant! From the back i didnt even know what car it was, and if im honest, im still not 100% sure from the front, although it must be an XR of some sort, the body lines look so different.

How did you get it like that, skin and dds files i take it??

Anyway, it looks amazing, i want!
Quote from danthebangerboy :That looks brilliant! From the back i didnt even know what car it was, and if im honest, im still not 100% sure from the front, although it must be an XR of some sort, the body lines look so different.

How did you get it like that, skin and dds files i take it??

Anyway, it looks amazing, i want!

You're not serious, are you?
It's an edited .vob file (completely different car) by Magnot (if I'm not mistaken).
Oh, oops, i guess id better shhh then, i dont wanna break the forum rules about mods.
some screenshots of the fox on WE1
Attached images
lfs-20090428-160056.png
lfs-20090428-160110.png
lfs-20090428-160223.png
Quote from Shadowww :<offtopic>rifk @ your nickname</offtopic>

wtf is rifk??

Nice shots Nick (And yeah, i can never find you in servers if i look for your name >.<)
Quote from dutchshogun :wtf is rifk??

Nice shots Nick (And yeah, i can never find you in servers if i look for your name >.<)

RIFK
"rifk" is a word that retards use to try and fit in, and doesn't make any sense. But, "rifk" is like a miss-spelled "rofl", it's like saying "lol". The creator of the word "rifk" is ***** humpy, and it was started in the ***** forums and ***** irc. Yet this retarded word still continues to grow like HIV in Africa.
Quote from G!NhO :RIFK
"rifk" is a word that retards use to try and fit in, and doesn't make any sense. But, "rifk" is like a miss-spelled "rofl", it's like saying "lol". The creator of the word "rifk" is ***** humpy, and it was started in the ***** forums and ***** irc. Yet this retarded word still continues to grow like HIV in Africa.

Why word myg0.t is censored? :s

And ZOMG is more retarded word than rifk.
Quote from rc10racer :Got bored while on my day off so thought i might aswell join you lot.

Awesome! Last one is my new background
Quote from G!NhO :"rifk" is a word that retards use to try and fit in

Shadowww just got SERVEDDD

**OMG I'm feeding him with his own shit he spams to me in every conversation we have >.< **
Guess I'm gonna get a: Don't feed the cat/troll/anything pic now?
Quote from dutchshogun :Shadowww just got SERVEDDD

**OMG I'm feeding him with his own shit he spams to me in every conversation we have >.< **
Guess I'm gonna get a: Don't feed the cat/troll/anything pic now?

Nice raw screenshot
and nice spam
Bashing in 2 randoms, hope you like it.
turn on aa and af next time
The pics' quality might have been reduced when I converted those pics to .JPG. They would look better with a contrast improvement, but I don't know if it's allowed.

<offtopic>ATTENTION ALL S1 AND S2 USERS!! VWS MIGHT ARRIVE TOMORROW! ARE YOU READYYYYY??</offtopic>
Quote from Danny LFS :

<offtopic>ATTENTION ALL S1 AND S2 USERS!! VWS MIGHT ARRIVE TOMORROW! ARE YOU READYYYYY??</offtopic>

Source?
There aint any. People are just making things up when they go crazy.
heres 2 Drag pictures
Attached images
Drag.jpg
Drag2.jpg
Raw Raw!

Loving the onboard screenshot!
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by Victor : You still don't know you shouldn't post vehicle mesh mods?
Here are some raw shots from me doing a hotlap around South City. Very hard combo, so lovely.

Oh, and feel free to edit.
Attached images
fo81.jpg
fo82.jpg
fo83.jpg
fo84.jpg
Those are really nice Darkone55 Is that a body/shadow kit on that skin? (/me wants :P)

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG