The online racing simulator
Quote from LFSn00b :but XFR was allowed in the rules!

i dont think you got the point in my post? i said that...i vote for luke pechause he had a xfr in the pic and its also a nice edit
(XFR - only if made to look like a rally car)

I think it looks like a rally car stock anyway so..

Sticklfs- Nice edit ashame about the tress and the heavy blur in that area otherthan that its a nice edit
@StickyLFS: You don't normally have 4 of the same car racing .
I have only that skin I know there is more wrc skins but I didn't want to search them
You could just ask me for some . I have Skoda, Subaru, Peugeot, Citroen, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Hyundai and a few more .
Send me then Im not going to change Final Entry
Via PM or via MSN?
Private Message
Okey dokey ! It took 5 hours to complete my picture by the way! Which ones do you want?
All
O Hai !

Yes, I know I'm after the midnight deadline, but I haven't touched this picture since I first posted it, and I'm just adding the preview.
Attached images
WRC copy.jpg
WRC copy prev.jpg
The dirt on the car?
Quote from shaun463 :Okey dokey ! It took 5 hours to complete my picture by the way! Which ones do you want?

mind sending to me too? all you have if possible
I think it looks very good...omg, now we know the winner!
JOS3PHS, let other people have their fun and win in the competition or at least post your pic on the last day, so we still think that we have a chance in winning!
Hasn't anyone noticed the editted ******* helmet .
@ stickylfs - Care to send those dirt textures? Looks real nice!
Quote from shaun463 :You could just ask me for some . I have Skoda, Subaru, Peugeot, Citroen, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Hyundai and a few more .

Can I get them please?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :No,the dirt that is splashing.

No, I think it looks very good...compare to all these pictures here, there is no doubt that I'm voting for JO53PHS so far...nobody even tried to make anything like that! + of course it is going to look little bit like a 3D animation, because it's a game and it's probably hard to make it, but it still looks good. Very good work JO53PHS!
where is the co-drivers ?
yeah JO53PHS got my vote to, the best so far !!
Great work
And not only the work, but also the idea of putting the water there.. nice one !
ME HAZ RWD XFR SO WAT...
Final Entry

kinda sux
Hades, that looks fantastic! But the skin is wrong; it has the URL along the mirrors because it's a pre patch Z skin.
That's hooot...Now I might give my vote to hades, if JO53PHS won't add something new or make the picture even better than it is!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG