The online racing simulator
FFS stop using stupid colors, and its the FBM skins forum! so no helmet and XR skins

OK!??!?!!?
And no [IMG] tags! (Don't go saying "you're a demo racer, dude!". I might be a demoer, but:
1. Most if not all of you licensed racers were demoers one day.
2. At least I READ the rules!)
Skins

Attached images
FBM_JPS_US_s.jpg
FBM_JPS_us1.jpg

Attached images
JPS_US.jpg
JPS_us1.jpg
I was editing Bean0's BrawnGP skin in MS Paint

Virgin Version:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/395/fbmbrawnie.jpg

P.S : If the edit of skin aren't legal, please delete them

P.S2: Please upload skin to LFSW
P.S3: Sorry, my english is poor, because I'm from Poland
He could've asked permission from Bean0 first..
Quote from cpt-x :is that skin now upload?

Well he didnt ask the permission from Bean0 so i suppose no He should make his own skin from scratch and then ask someone to upload it
Probably uploaded as Beano made them. Very mature to edit someone else his skin without permission of the author. Very stupid thing to do in any community.

I dont see the point why demo drivers keep asking to upload some skins. If they want to get their skin online buy the game.
Jeeess this game costs only 26 euros. It isnt the end of the world. And you support the LFS devs. When Crysis or any other new game comes out they all run to the store and buy a game of 50 euros without any sweat or thinking about the 50 bucks. But buying LFS is too much ??. So I wont upload any skin for a demo driver.

And said by Bob Smith :

Quote :Skin downloads cost the devs money. If you wish to have this premium feature, you are required to purchase an LFS licence.

I agree totally with niels1!!!

What's the point in asking? It is now forbidden, as Bob Smith said. You, a Demoer, make a skin. if it is good, a licensed driver will download it, and eventually upload it to LFSW to use it online, and thus, YOU can use it online!! it is as simple as that!
ZUT skin
-
(SanSebi) DELETED by SamH : by OP request
The sheer simplicity is nice.
#840 - coy
Hey guys, im a demo racer and this is the first skin ive ever finished, haha... It is just a personal skin, because I cant upload it on LFSworld coz of demo racer =(. Its an FBM with sponsership from an Australian Internet Service Provider called Internode, please tell me what you think. The feedback would be much appreciated =D
Attached images
my car.jpg
blank
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Bob Smith : no longer relevant
Quote from ragingbull05 :09 Toro rosso skin

Skin already uploaded

Wow. You made the exact same mistakes I did on the Red Bull Cola logo. Did you vector that manually too? Same mistakes as I did on the gold lines on the side too. In fact I copy pasted your skin on mine and you can actually overlap the swirls. Cooooooollll....

As far as uncanny resemblances go, this one tops my list.
Quote from atteiros :Wow. You made the exact same mistakes I did on the Red Bull Cola logo. Did you vector that manually too? Same mistakes as I did on the gold lines on the side too. In fact I copy pasted your skin on mine and you can actually overlap the swirls. Cooooooollll....

lol yes atteiros i converted your Toro Rosso skin sorry should of asked first but i was tired of seeing no 09 toro rosso skin.
09 Skins
blank
Quote from ragingbull05 :lol yes atteiros i converted your Toro Rosso skin sorry should of asked first but i was tired of seeing no 09 toro rosso skin.

It would be polite of you to accredit the original creator of the skin in the jpg file, rather than attempting to pass it off as entirely your own works.
Quote from Bob Smith :It would be polite of you to accredit the original creator of the skin in the jpg file, rather than attempting to pass it off as entirely your own works.

I did what you said i gave him credit
Quote from atteiros :Wow. You made the exact same mistakes I did on the Red Bull Cola logo. Did you vector that manually too? Same mistakes as I did on the gold lines on the side too. In fact I copy pasted your skin on mine and you can actually overlap the swirls. Cooooooollll....

I wish u would convert ur 09 bf1 skins to fbm cause my converts are lame if u do id appreciate it.
Quote from ragingbull05 :I did what you said i gave him credit

What Bob meant is that when you originally posted without credits, everyone will think you're passing it off as an original work, so always crediting use of someone else's skin will be a lot better than waiting for someone to bring it up. Anyway, I highly appreciate the credits, but I still wish people would ask permission as I had stated on the skin itself. You can ask a lot of the guys I gave pernmission to that It ain't that hard asking me for it. (Danny LFS for the Brawn GP, PEPSINATOR for the Mad Mike RX7 etc.)

As for converting to FBM, the overall flow of the skin is too different, that I might not have time, or may do it slowly. Take the Toro Rosso for example, the overall logo will be broken at the rear and getting it to look right in the conversion is a big challenge.

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG