The online racing simulator
Brilliant BP skin there. The colours are matched up so well.
My first skin, made with GIMP, renered with LSF_viewer,
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2009-04-12 19-45-44-26.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2009-04-12 19-55-02-06.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2009-04-12 19-58-12-06.jpg
Los Minidrivers
Attached images
FXO_MiniDrivers.jpg
MD.JPG
FXR PULSE

Skinfile
in the skin folder
Wow, that skin really is eye candy! Thanks C40Z. Straight into the skins folder.
Georg Plasa's BMW as FXR
Nice Caoz,

I like that. In the skin folder.

Paceman

Nice clean replica, well done. Also in the skin folder.
FXR Autobacs Honda
my public skin (it isn't replica) First job with FXR
Attached images
HondaAsus.jpg
FXR_ASUSHonda.jpg
Quote from kodyro :my public skin (it isn't replica) First job with FXR

Its a nice one
This is my 2nd ever skin and my first of an FXR. I based it on this car here - http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f ... d%20long%20beach/3223.jpg

I couldn't be bothered to do all the proper sponsors and some of the decals are not correctly placed but I am happy nonetheless

EDIT: I just realised it should have gold wheels and I didn't notice a decal on the spoiler as I was using a different image for reference
Attached images
genesis.jpg
New FXR Eurofarma
that's a pic of my new car... brasilian stock car.. eurofarma and petrobras decals...
Heres the car I´m using right now
Attached images
ghezzo.jpg
Dirty version of my previous FXR skin (few posts above)
Don't know is dirt look realistic enough but making it was surprisingly easy and takes only about 15 minutes. although the effect wasn't so good like on my first try.
Made this for myself, im user in ELFA Electronics community and i was just bored. Done in 30min @ MS Paint. Dont edit.

Attached images
FXR_ELFAELECTRONICS.JPG
So here´s annother from me, this one is BASED on the M3 E92 GTR Testing Version, btw with some details from the Rahal Letterman M3 currently racing on ALMS, and off course some "custom details" from Me .

Skin in 2048 x2, and an Edited Preview , Hope you like it,

Adolfo Herrera.

PD: Now what we need is a good way to simulate a RWD Transmission on this car, the front transmission is the Bigger problem with this...
Attached images
FXR-BMWM3E92-Prev.jpg
FXR_M3_E92_TEST.jpg
Essex Police BMW skin
Quote from Danny LFS :This took me about 1 hour...

[img]http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/6725/cmx00000004.png

SKINDOWNLOAD

dont want to be rude but i could have made that in 1-5 minutes
Quote from Danny LFS :This took me about 1 hour...

Well its a start. Better practise a bit more for you post a skin. Try to allign the pieces properly. For instances the black isnt alligned so it looks odd.

So in fairness, Ghino isnt rude but you could do a lot better then this. Just take the effort and time for a skin. A skin isnt made in just a hour. Some skins can take days, maybe weeks. Especially getting the lines right takes ages.
That was my first attempt at skinning the FXO Turbo, but thanks for the constructive criticism.
Quote from niels1 :Especially getting the lines right takes ages.

Use pro-kits for your skins they have wire frame showing how polygons connecting with each other, this makes placing image a 1 minute work.

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG