The online racing simulator
LFS Beginners Cup
(240 posts, started )
Quote from hyntty :Then you need to post with your s2 account here, because it's against the forum rules to have multiple accounts.

since when?
Quote from BenjiMC :since when?

I have got no idea why/when. You should ask the moderators/developers who delete these accounts.
#228 - Uke
I've being looking for a good thingy for my first league and this could be it...

Is this still running/can i still join it? Oh, and what time are the races? (GMT+3:00]?
Indeed, we had Round 2 a few weeks ago, still 6 more to go

Here is our sub-forum section: http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=178

You need to be on server at about 6.15 GMT, so that's 9.15 your time. The races will be done by about 10.45
#230 - Uke
am or pm?
Sorry - PM
#232 - Uke
And one more question. do I have to be very good or something?

Becouse im not so good.
Quote from Uke :And one more question. do I have to be very good or something?

Becouse im not so good.

No you don't have to. You can be as slow as you want, as long as you are clean and friendly.
Can I join in the middle of the beginners cup?

(If so I'll get S2 for this account)
Yes
#236 - Uke
Err... Where can i signup?
I've had S2 for a couple of years but hardly ever played it and have very limited online racing with it (1758 miles over a few years lol)

Will there be a similar beginners league like this again after this one has finished?
Quote from neil_1980 :
Will there be a similar beginners league like this again after this one has finished?

Most probably in the autumn. What exactly is wrong with this one? You _can_ sign up during the season as well.
I assumed you'd have to wait till a new one started rather than joining mid way... if that's the case I'd better start getting some laps in

LFS Beginners Cup
(240 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG