The online racing simulator
touch buddy
(12 posts, started )
touch buddy
I was wondering if anyone has come across this before..

www.touch-buddy.com

Basically its an app that allows you to send key presses across a network.

I use it for flight sims and LFS using a small 7" touch screen display next to my wheel. Its GREAT!!

Its very handy for all the buttons you need in various games! Just thought I would give it a headsup as I searched and couldnt find anything
Sounds dirty.
#5 - CSU1
Sounds really dirty

anyone know if such a thing could work on a pda(hp ipaq)?
Quote from CSU1 :anyone know if such a thing could work on a pda(hp ipaq)?

Yes, yes it does, works well too.

But, you'll need something like Sidewindow to extend the desktop onto the pda screen.
...So I just got a 8.4" Lililput Touchscreen on Ebay.
I have installed it and calibrated, and works very well...as a monitor!

I mean, I don't get any LFS in-game input when touching it, main game screen minimizes...
I've tried with both of Primaryman's profiles (LFS_game skin_PM.tbc and Live For Speed_PM.tbc)

Buttons on Touchscreen do animate and I get the feedback "beep", but nothing more than that.
I'm waiting for account activation on TouchBuddy forum, so I thought to ask here first.

There must be something I forgot because I get strange results in IL-2 1946 too (game doesn't fill the whole main screen), sooooo......Do you have any idea ???

XP SP3 and Ati Radeon X1950XTX

Edit1:
Found the reason!
I forgot I had Microsoft's Powertoy TweakUI installed, and it turned out that my TweakUI's settings were stealing focus from LFS window.
Now I only have to iron out the IL-2 "bug".

Edit2:
IL-2 "bug" solved.
Switched IL-2 1946 back from OpenGL to DirectX mode, and everything's working!!
I managed to integrate Erazotropa's VLFSD into one of PrimaryMan's profile for TouchBuddy !!
Very nice toy!!
I have just download Touchbuddy, but i can only config it on local.

I want to launch Touchbuddy on a laptop with touchscreen, and the LFS at the HomePC.

They are on the same net, and i launch pc as server and laptop as client, but doesn't work. Each key pressed launch the next message on LFS " insim: guest closed "

Anyone who could help me ?. Thanks.
Solved problem, thanks.

touch buddy
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG