The online racing simulator
5cr33n50ht5!!!11!!!11!11!:d
Click for bigz0rs pics. (and better quality!)

I love the reflections on the 2nd pic Great shots
Thank you! Those reflections are the originals from South City.
Omg,look at these cars!

can´t you just use attachments? it tooks hours to load all your pics.

nice shots btw.
Quote from CobraDrifter :Omg,look at these cars!

Yeah, what's wrong with them?

Btw: Did you add contrast after taking the images? Cuz this dont look raw to me.. Too much contrast etc.

Edit:
[opinion]Flakes on skin are too much. They are too visible, and too big [/opinion]
Love the S13 lights+thing in between though! Any chance I could also recieve them? Mister Member•Cobra? I promise I will not burnout again after you've warned me :haha:
Quote from BastianB :can´t you just use attachments? it tooks hours to load all your pics.

For me, Photobucket hosted pictures are loading faster than any other free image hosting.
Quote from BastianB :nice shots btw.

+1.
Quote from Shadowww :For me, Photobucket hosted pictures are loading faster than any other free image hosting.

Yes, imageshack loads very slow on the otherhand.
He could've just resized it though. Not everyone has a widescreen monitor.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :He could've just resized it though. Not everyone has a widescreen monitor.

1024x640 won't stretch page layout even on 17" (1280x1024) monitor
Riight, intercooler on FZ5 without turbo

Nice pics, btw
She's low
Attached images
LFS 2009-04-20 20-18-40-43.jpg
LFS 2009-04-20 20-08-52-96.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :bawwwwww

Is it possible to get those FZ front lights? Screens are okay...
Quote from andRo. :Is it possible to get those FZ front lights? Screens are okay...

it's mod by magnot...
Oh, now I get it why that grill is also there...oh well, I kind of hate mods, so never mind.

Couple of pictures I made, to see how Lynce's reflection pack looks like...I must say, it looks perfect!
Attached images
fzrpicture.png
fzrpicture2.png
fzrpicture3.png
Quote from andRo. :Oh, now I get it why that grill is also there...oh well, I kind of hate mods, so never mind.

Couple of pictures I made, to see how Lynce's reflection pack looks like...I must say, it looks perfect!

Really nice shots!

Btw, would you mind sharing the road textures?
No, I don't mind...but I just don't know which file is it. I have so much crap in that folder...if you know how the name starts, then I'll find it. BTW, I think it comes from this pack: http://www.lfs-database.com/in ... nid=82&p13_fileid=409 If I remember correctly, then I downloaded it from there...
Quote from LFSn00b :ssh... LFSTweak + turbocharger

S2 cars are encrypted in memory, so they can't (they can, but then tweak would be illegal) be LFSTweaked
Got bored while on my day off so thought i might aswell join you lot.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Quote from rc10racer :Got bored while on my day off so thought i might aswell join you lot.

Never seen Mercury look so good before, BF1 rocks
Lynce's awesome reflections.

Quote from saumilsingh :Lynce's awesome reflections.

i cant resize the picture? you probalby posted wrong link
Quote from Buzzn :i cant resize the picture? you probalby posted wrong link

You still can click it.

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG