The online racing simulator
rally simulators
(66 posts, started )
Quote from mutt107 :DIRT 2 should be coming out soon, so check that out.

You're retarded.

We just denounced DIRT as being a shitty game, so what would make you think that the sequel is any better.

Learn to ****ing read and comprehend what other people are saying.
Quote from mutt107 :DIRT 2 should be coming out soon, so check that out.

Simulator he said.
Quote from Shadowww :CCCCCCCOMBO BREAKER.

On topic: If you mean ToCA Race Driver 3, it's physics suck.

all games physics suck... though at the time they release " oh its great "

six months down the line: " ahh that game was shit "

Always get a rofl.
Quote from theirishnoob :all games physics suck... though at the time they release " oh its great "

six months down the line: " ahh that game was shit "

Always get a rofl.

What are you talking about?

Do you have to practice talking out of your arse, or does it come naturally?

As for the OP. There is absolutely nothing that comes close to RBR on any platform unfortunately. I'd kill my grandma for a new rally sim of RBR's quality
Quote from The Moose :What are you talking about?

Do you have to practice talking out of your arse, or does it come naturally?

do you practice being an an arsehole to people or does it come out naturally...
Quote from theirishnoob :do you practice being an an arsehole to people or does it come out naturally...

Yes, i can clearly see it comes naturally for you...
Quote from theirishnoob :do you practice being an an arsehole to people or does it come out naturally...

Such wit, simply repeating what the person insulting you said.

If I'm not mistaken, is that not the easiest way to spot an idiot?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're retarded.

We just denounced DIRT as being a shitty game, so what would make you think that the sequel is any better.

Learn to ****ing read and comprehend what other people are saying.

not everyone has the time to read every damn post, someone piss in your cornflakes?
Nah, I just say shit however I want, because who the **** will stop me?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Nah, I just say shit however I want, because who the **** will stop me?

nobody will stop you - we're too busy laughing

Quote :G!NhO

Yes, i can clearly see it comes naturally for you...

Ohh great... another one to the bandwangon, YAY!

Quote :
dawesdust_12

Such wit, simply repeating what the person insulting you said.

If I'm not mistaken, is that not the easiest way to spot an idiot?

no, its mocking him, using his verbal abuse against him, granted its not the best response, but he aswell as most everyone doesn't deserve better - don't like it... Live with it... its just that simple.
Punc-tu-ation.
Quote from theirishnoob :no, its mocking him, using his verbal abuse against him, granted its not the best response, but he aswell as most everyone doesn't deserve better - don't like it... Live with it... its just that simple.

Wow, I love how here you're talking about yourself in the 3rd person as it was YOU that I was mocking, not anyone else. Shows a great deal of intellect there./s
i dont see why another game studio wouldn't just backwards engineer RBR and improve the graphics, add new tracks/cars etc. Then again I don't know much about copyright laws.

btw this thread is really bitchy
1) Reverse Engineering is often against EULA or Copyright stuff
2) The new studio can't re release it as they lack
a) Rights to the cars/tracks
b) rights to the game engine
3) They'd not be able to resell it either, as they lack rights to all that stuff, and they are effectively selling someone else's project without the rights to it, which becomes piracy (the bad kind, not the part where people DLing 1 TV show are getting killed, the part where they sell stuff they obtained illegally is the bad kind of piracy.)
aaaaand back to rally simulators... Edit: Beaten to taking it back on topic!

Richard Burns Rally is the best to date. Nothing comes close thus far. I am hoping that this Pannonia Rally is developed more and that the developer(s?) really make something worth challenging RBR for.
I can just hear "We Didn't Start the Flame War" song running through my head. Also, I should have read.

*Check out my punctuation!*
Actually I already have sega rally...the only good thing about that one is the deformable tracks....and "motorstorm pacific rift" has that, and although it's not a true simulator it is definatly more entertaining.

so i guess i'll just wait until someone comes up with the brilliant idea to
make a rally simulator. i'm sure many people would be interested.
Quote from simulation :Actually I already have sega rally...the only good thing about that one is the deformable tracks....and "motorstorm pacific rift" has that, and although it's not a true simulator it is definatly more entertaining.

so i guess i'll just wait until someone comes up with the brilliant idea to
make a rally simulator. i'm sure many people would be interested.

That would be something. It'll probably take as long as the GT5 creators to make. Well, so I say.
Quote from theirishnoob :
Ohh great... another one to the bandwangon, YAY!

wrong, i actually disliked you from the beginning.
rally trophy (pc) is quite good. tiz a tad old but the physics were spot on.
there's a massive RBR mod (cars+track) online.
Quote from dadge :rally trophy (pc) is quite good. tiz a tad old but the physics were spot on.
there's a massive RBR mod (cars+track) online.

now that is a really great game. used to play that alot younger...never was able to control that small car and thats rwd also i liked the fact that it had finnish pacenotes
Quote from batteryy : also i liked the fact that it had finnish pacenotes

Speaking of those, is there a way to get pacenote mods in RBR? I don't care wheather they're english, finnish, or german or whatever, but to me the default ones are wayy too inaccurate. Preferrably I'd like plus and minus degrees and the co-driver to say them twice. But I suppose that's impossible to do
That will only replace the default sounds with some new ones. They won't remap the corresponding pacenote files to a specific corner.
Quote from LFSn00b :And you think someone liked you since beginning?

Anyways Ontopic:

RBR is pretty much the best RALLY sim and one of the cheapest sims i've picked up, only 9 euros(~5 pounds?)

Who likes you anyway? :irked:
Quote from hyntty :That will only replace the default sounds with some new ones. They won't remap the corresponding pacenote files to a specific corner.

it does do that yeah, but the pacenotes work for me. i dunno how much of realistic those are but you get the idea of whats coming next on the track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cSVxsUU2uI
altrought i find some of those cominc alitlle late while your driving. thats why sometimes i miss 90 degree turns pechause they come late in some tracks

rally simulators
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG