The online racing simulator
VWS Skins
(623 posts, started )
Quite cool for the first attempt. I would have drawn the numberplate completely closed and not mixed up with the VW logo. But thats only a detail. good job, keep on going! =)
Ah, maybe it would look better, indeed. It sort of fell into place by itself when I placed the logo there, but I'll give it a try and see what it looks like. I was also not sure whether or not I should put some kind of sponsors under the name tag and the flag, just over the grid thingy. It kind of felt weird when I tried it
This is my private VWS (render by Bose321)

The public VWS that i'm making will be released soon
Attached images
photo-2.jpg
I've finally decided to go public with this skin, I tried to add more stuff, logo's and all.. but it just didn't look right. So I decided to keep the clean look it has now.

Hope you'll enjoy this skin!
Attached images
VWS_vw-cup1024.jpg
vw-cup.png
VWS_vw-cup.jpg
My first attempt at skimming or even photoshopping did use a program called GIMP 2.6 but I still need to get the basics.

#433 - Uke
This is my my 3rd skin EVER (for LFS)

Edit: Added the skin file.
Attached images
ihqdaa.jpg
VWS_uke_nuoli.jpg
Quote from Uke :This is my my 3rd skin EVER (for LFS)

Great! Oh wait no one can see it:
#436 - Uke
Quote from J@tko :Where? :hide:

DO'H I forgot to attach the skin, damn...

I'll Attach it to this post =P
Attached images
VWS_uke_nuoli.jpg
Here's one i mede for my team, BuenaosAIresRacing, from LFSLA.NET

Hope u like it.
Attached images
scirocco.jpg
Quote from ElvisArg :Here's one i mede for my team, BuenaosAIresRacing, from LFSLA.NET

Hope u like it.

really like it, looks cool
Quote from ElvisArg :Here's one i mede for my team, BuenaosAIresRacing, from LFSLA.NET

Hope u like it.

That is actually nice. Like it.
Thank you guys, here is a render.

Is the picture quality that low or its the skin? Anyways, pretty nice
I heard the new patch is coming by the end of April! Hope I receive enough donations to my PayPal account so by there I already have the money to buy S2!
that qould fit nicley, and we dont want to see anyone with ingame pics...
Quote from Danny LFS :I heard the new patch is coming by the end of April! Hope I receive enough donations to my PayPal account so by there I already have the money to buy S2!

Dont know about the patch but good luck with getting your licence
Here is my private skin

Attached images
VW Battery.jpg
Never tried skinning so I thought I'd try... Here's my first skin.
Attached images
Japanese Police.jpg
Japanese Police 2.jpg
Japanese Police 3.jpg
Japanese Police 4.jpg
That ultra-bright default skin on the VWS was annoying me so I decided to fix it. There are no changes ingame, but it turns out as an excellent skinning template for who doesn't have Photoshop/GIMP/Paint Shop Pro/whatever program that opens the prokits.

VWS Skins
(623 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG