The online racing simulator
Quote from Intrepid :Toro Rosso > Ferrari

Most embarrassing upstaging of them all.

Quote from Intrepid :Newey must be a happy boi!

Ugh, teen-speak.

Glock, Buemi, and Sutil deserve honourable mentions. Glock made up 12 places, the son-of-a-gun! Buemi comprehensively destroys Bourdais' reputation... again. Sutil: a great drive ends in tears... again.
Quote from Mustafur :he was though.

How? Its called racing, no luck..... Yes he did make a lot of mistakes, he still managed to finish in points unlike some "gods" in red cars.....

And also, if he spins out and doesnt get overtaken because he had big enough gap open it doesnt make him lucky. It show he has driven well before the inncident.....
Quote from DevilDare :How? Its called racing, no luck..... Yes he did make a lot of mistakes, he still managed to finish in points unlike some "gods" in red cars.....

FFS why does everyone hate Ferrari....Ferrari haters!!!
WTF is up with fanboys? I was just speaking objectively, I know you don't like people saying bad things (not that I said anything bad) about your beloved Lewis but life's like this.

I said he did some really good moves, he passed alot, at least in the beginning but yeah, when he spun he barely got passed, Heidfield, Alonso, Piquet or others, for example, lost 5 places in some of the off-road trips.

Calm down boy.
The top 4 drivers drove faultlessly, buemi did a awesome job.
Quote from DevilDare :How? Its called racing, no luck..... Yes he did make a lot of mistakes, he still managed to finish in points unlike some "gods" in red cars.....

And also, if he spins out and doesnt get overtaken because he had big enough gap open it doesnt make him lucky. It show he has driven well before the inncident.....

Thats not racing. Vettel, webber, button barrichello, buemi and glock was racing.
Quote from Mustafur :Thats not racing. Vettel, webber, button barrichello, buemi and glock was racing.

What the.....? Not racing? So how about we only have Brawn/Red Bull in Bahrain? I am sure it would bring some great racing...

Anyways, i am not saying Hamilton drove like God. He wansnt even near that, he made loads of mistakes and all, but also kept it in. And saying he got lucky is just meh....

My drivers of the day:

Vettel
Webber
Buemi
Kovalainen
Hamilton

Nothing new from Brawn tbh...

Edit - Me a fanboi? Uhm, no, not even close..... Not a driver fanboi anyway.
Sorry if I missed it, but have the Beeb sacked Jordan?

And also, why is Red Bull classed as a British team?
Hamilton did a good job today.
Vettel did an awesome job today.
Raikkonen didn't do an awesome job today.
Massa didn't do a good job today.
Quote from DevilDare :Edit - Me a fanboi? Uhm, no, not even close..... Not a driver fanboi anyway.

:clapclap: You're defending Hamilton all the time and you say you're not a fanboy? I do the same with Ferrari but I admit I'm a Ferrari fanboy.
Quote from J@tko :Sorry if I missed it, but have the Beeb sacked Jordan?

Nope, he couldn't make it this weekend. But I have to say that Gascoyne is a whole lot better than Jordan!
Quote from DevilDare :Oh ffs..... Was there a single race Hamilton wasnt lucky according to all his haters...?

I agree with you, people are always hating on Hamilton saying he was/is lucky all the time... Can people just give the guy a break for **** sake. Racing is about luck in it's own right anyway. If the race was dry Vettel wouldn't of won, but nobody here is saying Vettel was 'lucky' are they? He drove a great race regardless of whether you hate him, support another driver or think he was lucky, but if it was Hamilton, then people would be against him for no justified reason.

It pisses me off, if you are in denial and can't be true to yourself, who can you Hamilton haters be truthful to? At least admit you have something against him whatever he does then I'm happy at least. It's ****ing annoying when people just disregard all talent that he has and just say he is lucky and shit like that it's been 2years he's been in the sport, he clearly is good that's why he got the race position that he did get, it wasn't down to luck at all, if it's a wet race, you expect people to fall off the road anyway, it's not an unforseen circumstance, it's something that's expected in a wet race. So go call someone else 'lucky'.

Edit : And I'm not even a Hamilton fan...
LOL @ DC: [about when Kubica hit Trulli]
Quote :At this point where the camera catches up, it looks like they're trying to reproduce

Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :am i the only one find Jonathan even more annoying than James Allen?
The guy just never shuts up. Let brundle speaks please.

You’re not the only one, on a blog/forum I regularly visit there’s a whole post about bringing back James Allen because they dislike Jonathon Legard so much.

I agree Legard isn’t the best; he’s pretty annoying because he makes a point of explaining everything just like he’s back on the radio. Today wasn’t as bad as it has been, but it’s been better than it has been.

I think just about everyone would like Murray back Maybe he can commentate for the British GP? Hmm …
And Mustafur, what the hell did Barrichello do all race? Absolutely nothing. Oh and for the record, just because Red Bull have won their first race doesn't mean Webber will get the championship or even a win kthnxbai.
Quote from BlueFlame :I agree with you, people are always hating on Hamilton saying he was/is lucky all the time... Can people just give the guy a break for **** sake. Racing is about luck in it's own right anyway. If the race was dry Vettel wouldn't of one, but nobody here is saying Vettel was 'lucky' are they? He drove a great race regardless of whether you hate him, support another driver or think he was lucky, but if it was Hamilton, then people would be against him for no justified reason.

It pisses me off, if you are in denial and can't be true to yourself, who can you Hamilton haters be truthful to? At least admit you have something against him whatever he does then I'm happy at least. It's ****ing annoying when people just disregard all talent that he has and just say he is lucky and shit like that it's been 2years he's been in the sport, he clearly is good that's why he got the race position that he did get, it wasn't down to luck at all, if it's a wet race, you expect people to fall off the road anyway, it's not an unforseen circumstance, it's something that's expected in a wet race. So go call someone else 'lucky'.

Edit : And I'm not even a Hamilton fan...

Exactly

Toki - I defend Hamilton cos he drives for Mclaren. I am a McLaren Fanboy, but certainly not a driver one....
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Hamilton did a good job today.
Vettel did an awesome job today.
Raikkonen didn't do an awesome job today.

Massa did a great job man! Ferrari engine just died, thats all, dont diss the driver, he drove very well until his italian fiat car failed him,,,

And Kimi, is still the coolest driver in F1 no matter if he drove like crap
Seems like Brawn does have some issues with their car in the wet.
Quote from lamerr :Massa did a great job man! Ferrari engine just died, thats all, dont diss the driver, he drove very well until his italian fiat car failed him,,,

So true, would've been a good race for him if the car hadn't died and he kept at that rythm.

6 part bibliography of Hamilton.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/2 ... -to-watch-this/#more-7542

The first 3 or 4 videos are good, the 2 other are... ehem... he's not god. lol
Quote from lamerr :Massa did a great job man! Ferrari engine just died, thats all, dont diss the driver, he drove very well until his italian fiat car failed him,,,

And Kimi, is still the coolest driver in F1 no matter if he drove like crap

true, forgot about that.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Hamilton did a good job today.

Actually Massa did an awesome job today, he worked his way up past Webber by the time the car broke down, and from 13th on the grid with one of the heaviest fuel loads.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Seems like Brawn does have some issues with their car in the wet.

HHmm... I wouldn't say they have 'issues with their car in the wet'. They set the fastest lap and easily bagged 3rd and 4th. They could improve getting heat in the tyres but that could possibly be at detriment to their dry weather performance which is still miles ahead of everyone over long stints. And lets face it BrawnGP were still much better than 90% of the grid today.

RedBull are just fantastic at building a car that works well when it rains.
/me shouts at the telly, "Oh shut the foxtrot up and let Brundle speak, he's trying to speak with something interesting, let him speak dammit, shut it, shut it now, please SHUT UP!"

telly responds with "it's a corner that goes right right right right right right right"...

car onscreen has started turning left already

..."right right right right right"...

I scream "SHUT UP PLEASE AND LET BRUNDLE SPEAK!"

..."right right right"

At least Leggard has me shouting at the screen again, that's got to be something positive right?

Brundle is seen as a technical commentator, so the pressumption is he needs a screamer to sit next to him. The thing is I think Brundle screams better than his co-commentators anyway, I think they should try someone like DC next to him or something, anything, anything at all, but more of Mr Right Right Right.

Aside from the endless frustrations over the man who is single handedly killing my endless enthusiasm for the sport, whome I have given a few races grace to learn the ropes but am papa oscared now, I think it might have been a good race.

The only problem with the race was the commentary left me so depressed by race end i'd subcontiously put on black face makeup, dyed my hair purple and slashed my wrists.

I know the Beeb give us alternative commentary, but I really like Martin Brundle.

Oh what to do ?
There you go, proof that the fancy diffuser hasn't decided the championship, shut up Flavio.

Well, Brawn can't have it all, Red Bull deserved it, Vettel is very good in the wet.

Well Becky, Legard still isn't as awful as Allen thats for sure, when Button won in Hungary in 2006, my ears bled. But then it's true that he does talk over Brundle a lot, and Brundle is good because he's not afariad to express his opinion on matters.
Indeed Becky, I've given him a bit of grace but the final 2 laps were painful listening, Legard puts on this stupid voice to sound excited and it's excruciating, whilst talking crap for minutes.

Formula 1 2009 Chinese GP
(315 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG