The online racing simulator
true, rain would suck, specially cos it's again in Asia. No more rain in Asia pls
Totally forgot about the quali today. Nice to see Vettel in the pole, hope he wins tomorrow.
damn those Brawns are fast, but i think the fuel loads that the top 3 have would be perfect as they should blast off on the line, this should be intresting.
Quote from Intrepid :Looks pretty wet to me

Race is at 4pm, it says mostly cloudy, no rain till about 10pm so there shouldn't be any.
Quote from Mustafur :Race is at 4pm, it says mostly cloudy, no rain till about 10pm so there shouldn't be any.

The coverage has started on the BBC and while it isn;'t raining currently I am pretty sure the water on the track wasn't put there by a large hose

edit: and now it is raining...
Pretty damn wet out there
Weather changes.

Yeah, it is raining now. Forecast says it will be clearing until night (then rain again).

I wonder how this will affect strategies.
Brundle/DC quite funny to watch and Gasgoine seems to be doing a good job too
alonso predicted to pit in lap 9 lol
Start behind the safety car. Is there really that much water?
SC start.... Stupid......
With only 20 cars the FIA and FOM can't afford to have 5-10 cars bin it at T1 which is very likely to happen in China with a tightening first corner. So it's more of a commercial decision than a safety one even though the track is pretty damn wet
Quote from JJ72 :alonso predicted to pit in lap 9 lol

I think they were going to start on super-softs if its dry and get it out of the way as fast as possible. Since its wet their strategy is gone...
anyone got a uk proxy?
Quote from Intrepid :With only 20 cars the FIA and FOM can't afford to have 5-10 cars bin it at T1 which is very likely to happen in China with a tightening first corner. So it's more of a commercial decision than a safety one even though the track is pretty damn wet

I can understand a start behind a safety car, like a flying start, but driving behind it for lap after lap I can't. Let them go already!
Best race ever!
ffs another 30 mins rain, why the hell didn't they delay the start an hour ?
Indeed, very exciting!
anyone know how many laps the safety car can do without refueling ?
Safety Car in this lap!
good move by alonso timed the pit stop perfectly
Quote from tinvek :ffs another 30 mins rain, why the hell didn't they delay the start an hour ?

Because I'm going karting as soon as the race is finished!

Everyone's running wide at the last corner

Hamilton slow suddenly! Been off the road?

EDIT: He spun.

Come on Button, get some good laps in while people are pitting!
Massa stopped!

I think I'll shut up now!

Formula 1 2009 Chinese GP
(315 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG