The online racing simulator
2009 Easter Event : Results and Replay
Results are still being processed. They will be updated as needed.

Race Results

Replay here
Will there be stats?
Quote from RudiTurbo :Will there be stats?

Yeah, working on them atm. Will get them up asap. Won't be completely correct, but I will be updating them in that manner throughout tonight.
Provisional results are up.

There won't be any graphs made available from this race. I am working on synchronizing all racers. If it has a note saying "Full Statistics Not Yet Compiled" I mean that I haven't finished checking them and sorting them.

A blank Notes field means that that result is sorted.

A "Reason" such as "Accident" or "Retired" also means that the row is correct, but note that those may not be correct as of yet.

I likely won't fully update all stats, but I'll get as much as I can.

d
Quote from dekojester :I likely won't fully update all stats, but I'll get as much as I can.

d

please do. i want to know my true position.
don't forget to finish the stats...
I think the New Year Event ones are still provisional, last time I checked
Quote from JO53PHS :I think the New Year Event ones are still provisional, last time I checked

those ones look done...
when will the next single event is?
Quote from scania :when will the next single event is?

You'll know when we know. We haven't decided yet.

d
Quote from bunder9999 :don't forget to finish the stats...

I won't !

I've just been trying to work some sleep in between days. Classes take some effort, y'know.

Quote from dekojester :I won't !

I've just been trying to work some sleep in between days. Classes take some effort, y'know.

Last weekend was a 4-day holiday, and here we at another weekend. I give up on waiting... someone come get me when they finally finish the stats. NDR's already working on their next event(s), and the stats from the previous ones aren't even done yet.

Sorry, I don't mean to flame of poke fun, I just think priorities suck.
Well the results are not going to change, so just replace provisional with official in your head.
Quote from hyntty :Well the results are not going to change, so just replace provisional with official in your head.

The top 10 is not going to change, but what about the guys that timed-out and then rejoined? They need to have their laps re-counted. Well, I think that nobody really care of who finished 16th or 17th, but finallising the results is the minimals thing to do after a race IMO.
I do know that deko has had some RL issues, but I think he might have forgotten about this :hide:

I'll get onto him as soon as he wakes up
Quote from J@tko :I do know that deko has had some RL issues

oh, i didn't know that... he didn't say anything when i bugged him yesterday or whatever... all is forgiven... for now.
Quote from bunder9999 :oh, i didn't know that... he didn't say anything when i bugged him yesterday or whatever... all is forgiven... for now.

Well, when I say RL issues, I'd consider them RL issues, but I'm not sure Deko does

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG