The online racing simulator
Quote from ErAri :LOL, I think that all must use 900 degrees and SHIFTER. This is the solution.

please shut up, you're not helping.. the past comments are about defending the style...
Quote from NickC :

I'm not taking this to seriously just having fun. The serious business begins next weekend !

Oh man, i would kill to be in ur position! Maybe the spaniards can give u some tips about catalunya where nick will be racing in the world series by Renault.
I defend what I believe opportunely, and do not consider your commentary to be suitable. However, sorry mate.

Thank you.

PD: And sorry for my poor english
These problems were from s1...i did yesterday a few hotlaps without handbrake,laps not worked but it is enough to see i not care to fight in any conditions,was the first cluch,after handbrake,what will hapen then?,think a little with the head,anyway,many threads of the same is very boring.:thumbsdow

Greeting to all lfs drivers
why there is my name in the title of this thread?
It should be renamed, arrechee sooner record holder or handbrakes no longer used by real lfs driver
and more ^^
Bunch of noobs, i got every WR saved replay on my computer, I just don't wanna upload em cuz i don't like to show off i drive slow on servers cuz im humble.
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't think a discussion about that is needed. It's a use of means within the game so it's fine IMO. But then again, I'm no hotlapper.

i am the hotlapper , the hot-e hotlapper

Quote from NickC :The serious business begins next weekend !

Good luck Nick mate, do it for SR oops I meant (S)pdo (R)acing
Funny how some guys who complain also use this handbrake stuff.
You lose credibility and look stupid because you are complaining and use it too
#210 - AMB
Quote from tiagolapa :Funny how some guys who complain also use this handbrake stuff.
You lose credibility and look stupid because you are complaining and use it too

+100 lol....
indeed
Great thread, great arguments!

Your all toiletheads cos I`d beat everyone of You in armwrestling,,,
#214 - AMB
Quote from lamerr :great thread, great arguments!

Your all toiletheads cos i`d beat everyone of you in armwrestling,,,

l....?
Quote from BenjiMC :we are talking about handbrake usage. if i'm not mistaken he doesnt use BC anymore? well, the BC macro, BC itself is ok imo

I know that you will not believe, but the reality is Arrechee don't know so much about informatics, and don't know how to use a macro, I think that he don't know what is. He only use a button to press clutch, try to do the same and you will see that it is not faster, but it is more harder.

About handbrake, I can't believe what I'm reading... cheat?? All rally pilots are cheaters? A big mayority of FWD road racing like WTCC are cheaters when use handbrake?

You say seriosly? or you can't accept that any can to be faster than you think is possible?

Arrechee has won some karting championships it is a very very fast guy,I think his real name is known throughout the amateur/pro karting level in Spain.

But also are some fastest guys, it is not an "alien" it is a normal guy, any F1 driver is probably faster, and any F1 driver can to do more "impossible" hotlaps in LFS. But i think in this hypothetical case, if he hide his real name, he will acuse to be a cheater in this forum, I'm sure.

At this time, now you can to do 2 things, try to do it faster, or accept that you not are the fastest (I'm talking to all, not only to BenjiMC)
the thing that makes me wonder is why arrechee has to be defended by other spaniards? f*ck that he is accused of cheating in any kind of way.

but seriously, trying to defend him is kind of ridiculous. he's old enough to speak up for himself, eh?
Hahaha lol,many pages of the same,you should discuss of new car the sirocco or depelopments of the future s3 wich is more important
@candy, i never said handbrake was a cheat. i'm defending him...
Quote from Napalm Candy : , try to do the same and you will see that it is not faster, but it is more harder.

Ovcourse it's faster, why would anyone bother to button clutch when it's slower than auto clutch?

If you use button clutch properly it can be as fast as a macro, and even if you are slow with the button clutching, it's still gunna be faster than autoclutch.
Was being sarcastic earlier but nvm - however a WR is a WR no matter how You did it, chase view, low rotation degree, auto gears, handbrake whatever,,,
Quote from BenjiMC :@candy, i never said handbrake was a cheat. i'm defending him...

they're standing in an awkward position.. We're defending the style of handbrake or arreche's style and they are saying to us that we are wrong... they seem mor ridiculous everytime.
Sinceramente.. mejor ya no hablen
Quote from Bawbag :Ovcourse it's faster, why would anyone bother to button clutch when it's slower than auto clutch?

If you use button clutch properly it can be as fast as a macro, and even if you are slow with the button clutching, it's still gunna be faster than autoclutch.

exactly, button clutch is 3 tenths per lap on most aston national and longer tracks, sometimes half a second. napalm candy if you think its not faster, why do u think they use it? for fun?
i dont think so

Worm no longer record holder.
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG